TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

:'D I'm glad you like them! Thanks!

Wait, wait—shoot, I knew I forgot something. -.- Me and remembering the designs... You want me to add the BD71 marks?

If/when you get time, that will be awesome. Looks like you have a lot on your plate for a while, so no rush. smile.gif

user posted image

Yes, the stripes are actually brown. I used the colour from real white tigers, and their stripes aren't really black, they just look like it. Seeing as this is a sprite, it was a bit harder to disguise it as black. xd.png If you want me to just use the actual black colour, say so. (And sorry about the wings, wasn't really sure what to do there. I can mess with that too if you want.)

user posted image

Which one of these do you like better, or should I use a totally different colour/modify? And how are the highlights?

user posted image

And, finally, how is this? I, er, kinda had to skip green because there wasn't enough room. xd.png I can try to squeeze it in if you want? (Also, sorry, had to increase the blank space around the tree because iaza hates tiny images and kept blurring it when I made it transparent.)

BD71, I'll work on your Horse marks soon. biggrin.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Yay, there's actually open slots while I'm paying attention. xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Female Neotropical

What would you like recoloured?: All of it

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Mostly white, front wing light blue (but make the membrane white), back wing pink. Gold eyes, and if you could fit a small blue and a pink stripe going down her tail, that would be awesome. xd.png If not or it's too much trouble, don't worry about it.

Other: Nope, don't think so.

Can others use this?: Usually I'd say yes, but this one's special, so... nah. xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Female Royal Blue

What would you like recoloured?: All of it

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Day Glory Drake colour scheme

Other: Nope

Can others use this?: No

Don't use Iaza! It's links expire after a while.

I think my request got accepted. But it's not on the pending list and you never posted it. unsure.gif

Sorry, sparkle, Balloons aren't allowed to be recoloured.

Sorry, Shiro doesn't have a form and he hasn't replied to my PM yet.

user posted image

Which one of these do you like better, or should I use a totally different colour/modify? And how are the highlights?

I love the one on the left. smile.gif But maybe make the opacity of the blue a bit stronger? biggrin.gifxd.png Sowwy.

user posted image

I chose phthalo green because all the light shades look weird coupled with charcoal black.  xd.png

Thank you (and sorry I didn't check back earlier) happy.gif That looks great. Just wondering though, could you lighten it a bit? If a light green is weird with charcoal black, what about a lighter green with a lighter grey shade? Or just a lighter grey with the same green?

Edited by Shadowflame

You mean... make the brightest bit darker?  huh.gif Like this?

user posted image

Well you can say it's making the blue a darker shade, but not really..but yeah. smile.gif x3 Like making the opacity stronger...I mean by that making the blue color more like this. :3 Sorry for all my choosing. >.<

user posted image

Sorry for huge picture!! D:

Hi! Can I request:

A male Shallow Water Dragon, full recolor. Fins and eyes neon green, body gray.

If I could get a male and female that would be awesome, but if not, just a male will be great! Can others use this? Sure. why not! smile.gif

No problem, I can tamper with it as much as you want. tongue.gif

user posted image

How's that? Is it too mute? I didn't make it as shiny this time, but I can fix it easily if you'd like that better.

user posted image

How's this? I made the black a little lighter (I assumed that's what you wanted), but I can make it a lot lighter. Or I can lighten the body too?

Accepted.

Starting the main requests soon... Sorry, I wasn't able to get anything done the past few days. D:

user posted image

How's this? I made the black a little lighter (I assumed that's what you wanted), but I can make it a lot lighter. Or I can lighten the body too?

I didn't mind lightening the black or the green, but that's lovely happy.gif Thank you so much!! I love it.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Neotropical

What would you like recoloured?: Everything!

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Black for the body, hot pink for the stripes.

Other:

Can others use this?: Of course smile.gif

user posted image

Yes, the stripes are actually brown. I used the colour from real white tigers, and their stripes aren't really black, they just look like it. Seeing as this is a sprite, it was a bit harder to disguise it as black. xd.png If you want me to just use the actual black colour, say so. (And sorry about the wings, wasn't really sure what to do there. I can mess with that too if you want.)

user posted image

user posted image

And, finally, how is this? I, er, kinda had to skip green because there wasn't enough room. xd.png I can try to squeeze it in if you want? (Also, sorry, had to increase the blank space around the tree because iaza hates tiny images and kept blurring it when I made it transparent.)

BD71, I'll work on your Horse marks soon. biggrin.gif

I love the leetle tree biggrin.gif Thank you!!

No problem! Glad you like it. biggrin.gif

Also, Frog, is this what you meant? (I killed the yellows stripes because they looked weird and you didn't specify what to do with them. xd.png)

user posted image

*looks at it* o.o Were you going for a cotton candy dragon? xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Also, Frog, is this what you meant? (I killed the yellows stripes because they looked weird and you didn't specify what to do with them. xd.png)

user posted image

Not exactly... xd.png Don't think I was specific enough. Can you try Daydream shades of pink and blue? And the stripe was supposed to go vertically, running lengthwise down her tail. tongue.gif If there's enough room for that... Oh, and yeah, I wanted the yellow stripes gone, like you did. xd.png

user posted image

Very pretty wub.gif Wish I had thought of that.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Silver

What would you like recoloured?: Scales and fur

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I would like the scales to look they're made of copper and have the fur a sorta... minty green?

Other: Gender of the sprite doesn't matter ^^

Can others use this?: yes

EDIT: also if you can't get ahold of Shiro you might want to try to try through Deviant Art. I think they're frequently there.

Edited by 626lavaheart

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Pumpkin

What would you like recoloured?:Everything

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:Make the pumpkin look like silver and the dragon like copper

Other:

Can others use this?:sure

>.< Sorry for dying there, guys. I'll try to finish everything tonight.

Accepted and accepted.

I don't have a Deviantart and I try to stay away from it because it gave me a virus. :/ I can wait.

Frog, Daydreams don't have pink on them. xd.png But how's this? And is that what you meant by the stripes?

user posted image

How is this?

user posted image

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl