TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

Okie-dokie-loki. user posted image Good?

Finally done, Raptor. user posted image What do you think?

*facedesk* These are just too superdupermegaawesomegood!!!!

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Guardian (adult)

What would you like recoloured?: pretty much full

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: the grey parts to be charcoal black; the blue parts to be green (I'm thinking maybe Green from here but I have no idea how that'll actually turn out, so feel free to deviate... like Harlequin or Lime Green or some other shade)

Other: none

Can others use this?: no

Thank you so much, your recolours are great happy.gif

I'm so sorry for disappearing like that, guys. School swallowed me and I couldn't get out. >.< But everything in order now, so I shouldn't take so long anymore.

I'm working on the GoN right now. I'm having a bit of trouble getting a red palette put together that doesn't blend too much, but it'll be done soon.

Accepted, Shadowflame.

Thanks, Moonbeam. :'D

user posted image How is this?

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Adult Pink Female

What would you like recoloured?: All

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Pink parts coloured light blue (preferably this), inside of wings, stomach and ears coloured white

Other: If possible, a dark royal blue heart on thigh

Can others use this?: No

user posted image

This probably has something to do with the fact that green is the opposite of red. I actually used real fire colour this time, and it looked awesome before I added the green. Do you want me to change that?

user posted image

This probably has something to do with the fact that green is the opposite of red. I actually used real fire colour this time, and it looked awesome before I added the green. Do you want me to change that?

you know whats best TLOSpyrogirl.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Horse dragon

What would you like recoloured?: all

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: was thinking something along the lines of the red dragon, i.e., body would be red, mane/tail/fetlocks black, eyes yellow, horns & hooves gray, etc. Though right now, I'm loving the Neglected Horse Dragon look for the Halloween event.

Other: spitfire colors?

Can others use this?: Sure, but a pretty BD71 brand on the horse's behind would make it mine-all-mine. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Balloon

What would you like recoloured?: everything

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: lime green stomach, purple body

Other:

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Balloon

What would you like recoloured?: everything

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: purple stomach, lime green body

Other:

No problem. :'D

user posted image It looks a lot better now, but if you're not 100% happy, I'm not done. xd.png

I can do the brand, but I'm confused as to what colours you're asking for. Do you want a Red Horse, a Spitfire Horse, or a mix? And if a mix, what should be highlights (mane, hooves, etc) and what should be main body? Or do you want BOTH recolours? huh.gif I can't really do a Neglected Horse since it would come out exactly like the official one.

Oh, also, what colour for the brand? Or should I decide?

Sorry, sparkle, Balloons aren't allowed to be recoloured.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

TLO: I'd actually prefer the red recolor if it's doable. The spitfire recolor was an alternate choice, in case, though having both if you have time and energy is wonderful! If you do do the spitfire recolor, then the body would be the brown, mane/tail/fetlocks/brand would be turquoise, and horns/hooves something like a dark brown or black. I'm sorry if I confuse you. And I know you can't do the Neglected recolor. Don't want you getting in trouble with whomever did it. It's cool as heck, but we have to follow TOUs. smile.gif Thank you for all your trouble in advance.

Edited by blackdragon71

I can do both, easy. xd.png

Awesome. And it was no problem; I love recolouring. :'D

Also, update: Removed status since it caused a bit of confusion earlier on and isn't really necessary.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Man, sorry this took so long. I got a little, er, distracted. xd.png

user posted image

I chose phthalo green because all the light shades look weird coupled with charcoal black. xd.png

user posted image

That is actually dark royal blue, it just looks kind of black because of the lightness. I could always lighten if you want. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

I used the same colour as the mane for the Red'a horns and such (can change if you want) and are the Spitfire's highlights okay?

As always, if any changes are needed, just tell me. tongue.gif

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

user posted image

That is actually dark royal blue, it just looks kind of black because of the lightness. I could always lighten if you want. tongue.gif

If you could lighten it that would be great! tongue.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Daydream (Female Adult)

What would you like recoloured?: Everything!

I want the mane and tail hair to be a silvery gray, the body to be white with black stripes, and the eyes to be light blue, and the cloud to be a very light pastel green.

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: black and white stripes

Other: I want it to look like a white tiger.

Can others use this?: No.

Edited by BrightStarBella

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Holly. :3

What would you like recoloured?: Everything, seperated from the different colors on it already. (If you know what I mean. xd.png)

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: The main color a glossy/metallic sky blue, which replaces the red on it. A bright neonish orange replaces the green part. And a solid and bright red replaces the gold. ^^

Other: I would like the colors to match eachother, so maybe if it doesn't, make the red and orange more glossy/metallic like? biggrin.gif Also thanks for everything!

Can others use this?: No. :U

Man, sorry this took so long. I got a little, er, distracted. xd.png

user posted image

I chose phthalo green because all the light shades look weird coupled with charcoal black. xd.png

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

I used the same colour as the mane for the Red'a horns and such (can change if you want) and are the Spitfire's highlights okay?

As always, if any changes are needed, just tell me. tongue.gif

Are you kidding me? Those are awesomeness cubed!! My only problem with them is which I like better and which is going in my sig first. xd.png

You're the best, girl!

:'D I'm glad you like them! Thanks!

Wait, wait—shoot, I knew I forgot something. -.- Me and remembering the designs... You want me to add the BD71 marks?

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Leetle Tree

What would you like recoloured?: Everything please!

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Rainbow.. if possible

Other: Nah, not really

Can others use this?: Sure!