TLOSpyrogirl

TLO's Totally Terrific Recolours

I'm glad you guys like it. :'D

Accepted, Snowytoshi. Sorry, Raptor of Dragons, requests are full now. You'll have to request later. :c No worries, though, I'm sure I'll finish the Skywing quickly.

Alright, when you get done, you get done. I'm in no rush.

Finished.

user posted image

Tell me what you think. Also tell me if the transparency is all funny... iaza's image in the corner looked a bit weird, and usually when it does that most of the picture won't go transparent. If that made sense. xd.png

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Mint

What would you like recoloured?: the whole thing

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: red with black polka dots

Other: kinda like a ladybug

Can others use this? no

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Guardian

What would you like recoloured?: Everything

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Blue to be turned into silver, silver parts be turned to gold parts

Other: If you want to do this you can, I was looking at my guardian dragon and noticed the eye was sort of yellow

Can others use this?: Of course

Re-Post

Accepted.

Just informing you that one of the spriters needs to give permission before I can show you the finished sprite, so the wait will be a little longer than usual. happy.gif

Finished again. xd.png

user posted image

What dost thou thinketh of the sprite?

*dies from sheer epicness*

I love her! Thanks a million. wink.gif

Finished.

user posted image

Tell me what you think. Also tell me if the transparency is all funny... iaza's image in the corner looked a bit weird, and usually when it does that most of the picture won't go transparent. If that made sense. xd.png

SQUEAL! it is beautiful thankyou! and don't worry the transparency isn't funny at all.

user posted image

Dat stripe. xd.png

What do you think?

Thanks *totally didn't see this xd.png* It looks good, in a derpy, waterhorse-sort of way.

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured:female Daydream

What would you like recoloured?:all of it, except for the cloud

Main colour/colour scheme/theme:a slightly darker shade of blue for the body and a light brown mane

Other: Could you make a small black spiral tattoo on the tail? Not very big, just one that wraps around about twice, similar to this

Can others use this?:Nope, sorry

Edited by Isuzu

user posted image

Done.

Awesome! If it's not too much trouble, can you please add one small polka dot on the head?

You're welcome. :'D

user posted image How is this?

Accepted.

Requests are going to be a leetle slow today, guys, and they might not be finished until tomorrow. I have to write too. xd.png Sorry about that.

Just take your time TLO, I'm in no rush to see it completed yet. I like to guess in my head what it's going to look like.

You're welcome. :'D

user posted image How is this?

Accepted.

Requests are going to be a leetle slow today, guys, and they might not be finished until tomorrow. I have to write too. xd.png Sorry about that.

Perfect, thank you!

Sorry to do this to you, I was looking at my yellow dino hatchling and thought of this wink.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: Yellow Dino

What would you like recoloured?: the body, not the white stomach

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: Giraffe theme

Other:

Can others use this?: Nope

Accepted.

How is this, Isuzu? user posted image Every colour I tried that was slightly lighter than the original turned out Nilia Pygmy blue. That was just the least NP blue. xd.png I can darken/lighten if you want.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Accepted.

How is this, Isuzu? user posted image Every colour I tried that was slightly lighter than the original turned out Nilia Pygmy blue. That was just the least NP blue. xd.png I can darken/lighten if you want.

OMG thank you so much, it's exactly the shade of blue I wanted. xd.png

One little question though, if you don't mind, there's no spiral on the tail. It didn't work, or...? I don't mind either way, since I'm absolutely loving it as it is, but was just curious. unsure.gif

I would like a recolour!

Dragon to be recoloured: An Adult Magi

What would you like recoloured?: All if it

Main colour/colour scheme/theme: I want the body to be silver. A ghostly silver. And the eyes to be blue.

Other:

Can others use this?: No

It would be great if you could only keep the first 3 ones and take out the last two bits.