Iza111

Cats or Dogs?

Both. I grew up with both, and while I don't have a dog now, it's mostly because I'm not sure my eldest cat could take it, what with my girlfriend just having moved in back in January with another male cat.

[We adopted the first male cat in 2010, and then her sister passed away at the end of 2010, and my ex left after six years after breaking up with me the day after my cat died, so a new person and a new cat, especially a male... a dog isn't even in the cards at the moment.]

Both.

I've grown up with both and owned a fair number of cats and dogs over the years. At one point we had seven dogs and nine cats, now we have four dogs and ten cats.

((*Looks at what she just posted* I had no idea we had that many O.o))

I always wanted to have a dog (and I still do) but because of appartment regulations I was never allowed to have one.

But I am happy to have the (in my opinion) most photogenic cat I ever experienced.

You may

confirm

it

yourself

That *is* a very photogenic cat! xd.png

How cute! wub.gif

I'd like to introduce my newest baby....Boo.

He is 10 weeks old. He joins big brother Oliver, and big sister Fiona. He is small enough to fit into my cupped hands....and I have small hands.

user posted image

River - he *is* very cute, but kittens really shouldn't be leaving their mother until they are 14 weeks old with a full cource of vaccs.

I know. If I'd had a choice...

I got him from a pet store. He was so tiny, he stole my heart. I have raised many kittens to healthy adults, formula, doing all their mom's would do, etc. I grabbed him, and took him home. He's been to a vet, and had his initial shots, and deworming, and I am feeding him special food. He will grow up healthy and continue to wrap me around his paws.

So see, I kinda rescued him. I couldn't just leave him there to be taken by someone who would not have known what to do.

I know. If I'd had a choice...

I got him from a pet store. He was so tiny, he stole my heart. I have raised many kittens to healthy adults, formula, doing all their mom's would do, etc. I grabbed him, and took him home. He's been to a vet, and had his initial shots, and deworming, and I am feeding him special food. He will grow up healthy and continue to wrap me around his paws.

So see, I kinda rescued him. I couldn't just leave him there to be taken by someone who would not have known what to do.

Ah, I get you. And I know what you mean - I'm a sucker for something small and vulnerable that needs me too. smile.gif

Dogs for sure. I'm allergic to cats and they're too solitary.

I always laugh when I see that. I'm pretty certain that people who think cats are 'too solitary' have never actually lived with one.

both I like dogs and cats. but I'd rather get a cat or two when I move out then a dog. I think a cat would be able to sit alone or with another cat in an apartment while I'm out doing my job better then a dog would as a dog needs to be let outside/left outside while owners are away so it doesn't destroy the place

Reptiles more than either. :V

I prefer cats to dogs, though. Dogs either instantly hate me or instantly like me too much, and either way they get in my face. And in the case of the former I have the constant fear that they're going to bite me or otherwise attack me at some way. At least with cats if they bite you they won't generally mess you up and leave a huge gash. In the case of the latter... dog tongue does not mix well with being a huge germaphobe. :L

The thing you said about cat's bites, don't tell it to someone old, because during the dictatorship there was a common torturing, where you putted the person and a cat into a bag, you closed it, and you threw it into the water (ouch!). The grandfather of my best friend has still the marks from the scratches on him...

Anyway, despite the way that people used cats, I love them as all of th animals. In fact I don't think I can say if any spiece is better than another. biggrin.gif

I like dogs way better than cats because when I was at my friends house her cat jumped on me and I patted it but next moment it's trying to claw my face off mad.gif

@0023567467 - That's how cats show their love. There love scars.

I prefer cats because they're just so adorable and the fact that I have grown up with cats all my life. That and almost every cat I meet instantly likes me. (There were a few instance where that wasn't the case and... ouch.)

Cats. I love dogs but not as pets. They are harder to take care of and in my oppinion they smell a little funky. Exspesally the big ones

Dogs smile.gif Though I really do like cats, I think I connect more with dogs.