Iza111

Cats or Dogs?

I really like cats. In my neighbourbood there are many cats.

Unfortunately I don't have pets, my parents don't want to.

Cat. I've only ever known one cat I didn't get along with. smile.gif

Most dogs are fine too, but that depends somewhat on their owner's ability to train them, and too many people get a dog (or any pet, for that matter) without thinking about the responsibility.

I want a cat! I'm totally a cat person. I used to be afraid of dogs but I'm not anymore, but I still want a cat. Cats tend to be calmer than dogs (in my experience anyway.) I don't hate dogs, I just don't like them as much.

Both. As long as the animal is kept indoors and prevented from killing native wildlife and ecosystems-- in all of the many ways they can-- then I'm cool with them.

I prefer cats over dogs as a rule. To like a dog, I have to get to know it. But I love cats whether I know them or not. My family has six cats, including my baby of four years, Mercury. I love her dearly.

Dogs. I've been around them my whole life, so I'm pretty comfortable around them.

Not that I have anything against cats, but owning one has never worked out for me in the past. :/

i used to say cats but i like dogs alot.png more because they seem to love me. cats not as much. but i may get a cat when i am allowed a place with animals as they are easier to take care of

Both: Growing up, my sister had a cat. Later, I wanted a dog, so for several years our family had both. After moving to my own home, my first pet was a cat. Two years after it died, I got myself a dog. A few months after putting it down I was back to owning a cat.

Ive always been a cat person myself, so I prefer cats. Although I like dogs too, but more of the bigger breeds if I were to have one.

wub.gifwub.gif CATS...

omg that reminds me when i was camping last week our campsite was on the edge of a ravine and in the ravine one evening we saw a cat. Like a big cat, almost waist-high on me (im short though, maybe 5'2") but like, PITCH-black with a white tail-tip.

Looked nothing like a cat i know of, we got the park wardens down there and they said the tracks looked like a bobcat's, but the cat we saw had different coloration and a long tail, like the length of my arm.

I'M NOT KIDDING.

And then when it got dark it was kind of scary...

cause when a cat that big comes to a fricking CAMPSITE, its not there for rabbits...

ITS THERE FOR MICE alot.png lol but seriously it was terrifying...

but cool in a way...

mostly terrifying.

I LOVE CATS

they are totally independent and if you raise them right will be just as friendly and

fun as their dog counterparts. also if you treat them nice they wont meow in the

middle of the night and wake up the whole neighborhood.

I personally would be content with a house full of dogs AND cats [and most other animals] But if I had to choose between them I would have to say i am more of a dog person, just because I have lived in my life with both and generally I get more attached to my dogs than to my cats because the dogs are more like wolves than cats, which are my favorite animal [that is not to say I didnt get attached to my cats. They were there sometimes when the dogs werent, and that is always a good thing]

Dogs. Dogs, dogs, dogs. I'm not a cat fan. Maybe I've just met all the wrong cats, but as far as I'm concerned, they're anti-social butts with claws. I've only met a fair few cats that I've actually liked. And I hate that thing they do when you're sitting there petting them and all of a sudden they just lash out at you and walk away.

I love dogs. Train 'em right and they're the best companions you can find (though I'm more a fan of the larger breeds, not the yipper-snappers). And I'd rather have a pet that wants my undying affection, it makes me feel better about myself for having a clingy personality.

DOGGIEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, who wouldn't? Dog backwards is God. Coincidence? I think not!

Pretty much this, I mean come on, logic

I find it odd that people acknowledge that you need to train a dog for it to be decent, or that the dog's personality matters, but cats all apparently have the same personality.