Iza111

Cats or Dogs?

I like both equally. But if I had to choose only one, I would choose dogs. smile.gif

I have 3 cats and one dog.

Cats: Copper, Ember, and Elvis. Copper and Ember are brothers. I got them for CHristmas last year (2013). They are about 3 years old and they are both ginger color but COpper has white feet. Copper is the michevious one always getting onto something, and he is king of the fridge. I look up there sometime to find him sleeping up ontop of it. Elvis is the firrst cat I had in my life time, 2nd cat that my sister's had. One of my sisters and dad found him at the tennis courts under dad's car in 2006. It was after a hurrican had hit. He was 6 weeks old, could fit in the palm of your hand, and weight a pound an a half. I was only about 1 at the time so I dont remember it but I seen pictures and heard storys.

Now Tikki (short for Tickles) is my dog. He has been on this earth longer then I have. He is a pomeranian so he has sandy brown fur and chocolate brown eyes. He is 13 years old. THe average time for pomeranians to live is 10-12 years and he is 13 so he is past the average. I'm getting kind of worried about how much longer he will be around sad.gif. He is the best companion I could ask for and he has been with my family through everything for the past 13 years. I cant imagine life without him.

I am not a fan of very big dogs. One of my sisters are in college and she has 2 big dogs. One is a Great Dane (Lucy, 11 months old) and one is a Blue Heeler (Bandit, 1 1/4 years old). Standing up on her hind legs, Lucy is taller then me (I'm 4"6 at my age) and she is still a puppy. Bandit when I first saw him he was very small now thats not the case. He is not as tall as Lucy but he is the wild one out of the two.

All that said, I am a fan of both dogs and cats but I like smaller dogs better then big dogs. I was just telling a bit of a back story with them

No doubt about it - I'm a cat person all the way. I don't dislike dogs, but I can't stand their sometimes coarse fur and the way they smell! I feel like if dragons could be kept as pets, they'd be a lot like cats. Sharp, scaly, fire-breathing cats.