Evilminion

~~ Flood Control ~~

I would love to join in a second round. I would happily collect water horses since I didn't play previously, but think the idea of caging the rampaging pygmies would be a fantastic idea.

....might be the only way I collect them. It would appear that I need a reason to do so. LOL

TA DA!

Forum name: Sugarbeets

Scroll name and link: Sugarbeets

FINAL total of Flood Control dragons: 216

Grouping: The flood is at the bottom of my scroll.

I lost interest a few times in collecting the flood control dragons v.v such a loooong time frame! But somehow I kept coming back lol

TA DA!

Forum name: teresadurfin

Scroll name and link: teresadurfin

FINAL total of Flood Control dragons: 103

thx for organizing the contest and i'm all in for rd 2 but ya, can we do some other dragons? there r too much blue on my scroll :-p

TA DA!

Forum name:

Scroll name and link: Mah Scroll

FINAL total of Flood Control dragons: 62

Grouping: The flood is at the top of my scroll.

I'd be up for a second round. I didn't start until November, so it's been a bit of scramble to raise enough floodies as well trying to catch up with the draggies I'd missed while on hiatus.

TA DA!

Forum name: nynaevesilverwind

Scroll name and link: nynaevesilverwind

FINAL total of Flood Control dragons: 60

Grouping: The flood is at the top of my scroll. (Below my eggs/hatchies, directly below my leetle tree.)

Also, since I just barely hit 60 lol... (I eliminated the fields that are addressed above)

A WINNER IS ME!

I have at least sixty bottled beauties, so that Honorable Mention prize is mine, all mine! Add my name to the list, and make sure to send me something awesome when the contest is over!

Oooo, pretty! Of all the dragons on the Honorable Mention prize list, I'd say these three are the most tempting...

1 - Tinsel egg (of any sort, mine are being stubborn about breeding and I'd really like to gift one to my match for the secret santa.)

2 - 2nd Gen PB Black

3 - Pretty Sweetling IOU (Or any of the v-day dragons I don't have, which is most of them)

I'm most focused on getting that tinsel egg, but if it doesn't work out I can always trade for one. smile.gif

Personally, I think a pygmy contest would be a good idea. I'm done collecting these three though.

I love that idea

TA DA!

Forum name: Shel22

Scroll name and link: Shel22

FINAL total of Flood Control dragons: 109

I love that idea

I dunno, this has given me the base and idea for a really pretty waterhorse/blusang lineage that I want to try now. I wouldn't mind to keep collecting waters.

~ - ~ THE FAT LADY HAS SUNG ~ - ~

That's right, this contest is officially OVER. laugh.gif To everyone who participated, thank you so much! I think we really made a dent in the coastal blocker problem.

This weekend, I shall tidy up the thread, tally up the final counts, verify everyone's entry, post the list of winners, and start notifying everyone, so they can choose prizes. If you receive a PM from me, please select your prize quickly, since I'll need each person's selection before I move down the list to the next winner.

Finally, since it seems there is indeed enough interest, I'll look into starting a second round of Flood Control next month! So please don't be shy about posting your preferences here for species to be captured, hoarded, and kept out of the AP wall.

*wanders off, still singing*

Finally, since it seems there is indeed enough interest, I'll look into starting a second round of Flood Control next month! So please don't be shy about posting your preferences here for species to be captured, hoarded, and kept out of the AP wall.

What about a Flame Control contest? Maybe just to switch it up a bit to keep it interesting. We could do a different biome each time to help out the entire cave.

I say this because I notice the Volcano has been PAINFULLY slow lately. Stone dragons, Pebbles, Mints, Guardians...they just sit there for ages. I sat through an entire hourly drop last night without a single egg moving. It was the same three eggs the whole 6 minutes.

Just a thought. I'll be good with whatever the popular consensus ends up being, though. smile.gif

As far as blockers go, I'd say Albinos probably bug me the most, but I'll go with whatever everyone wants too. I do think a change of species would be nice, although I see water walkers are back to clogging everything again laugh.gif

I also agree that the volcano seems to be the slowest biome... I totally gave up hunting there.

Personally, I think a pygmy contest would be a good idea. I'm done collecting these three though.

I would like to do a pygmy contest too, I would wanna collect all the lil pygmys <3

I think the original founder might want to keep with the name, Flood Control. So I still think we stick with water dragons.

I think the original founder might want to keep with the name, Flood Control. So I still think we stick with water dragons.

Well, technically we could keep with the "flood" idea by going after dragons that "flood" each location...although if we just want to stick to one location then...

If we want to stick with the idea of water flooding, then the coast is obvious. The coast always floods. Forest & Jungle also qualify due to heavy rain from time to time.

If we want to go with the idea of a "piling-up" flood, then one of the other 3 locations (Alpine, Desert & Volcano) work since snow piles up, sand piles up and...well...yea, magma piles up.

So there's kind of an excuse to go with any one of the six locations.

What about a Flame Control contest? Maybe just to switch it up a bit to keep it interesting. We could do a different biome each time to help out the entire cave.

I say this because I notice the Volcano has been PAINFULLY slow lately. Stone dragons, Pebbles, Mints, Guardians...they just sit there for ages. I sat through an entire hourly drop last night without a single egg moving. It was the same three eggs the whole 6 minutes.

Just a thought. I'll be good with whatever the popular consensus ends up being, though. smile.gif

I really like this idea! I see Pebbles and Mints a lot in the AP.

---

I'd love to clean up the volcano biome, since it seems to have been rather clogged lately, and I think a pygmy hunt would be fun too. smile.gif Honestly, I'd be okay with gathering any type of dragon, except for stones and mints. I can't stand either of those breeds. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. I just don't like them. >_<

I agree with the pebble and mints situation... there's a wall of them everywhere, I'd love to be here for a new contest tongue.gif

I find that there are lots of whiptails and green coloured eggs in the AP.

And a pygmy hunt would definitely be fun...

~ - ~ CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS! ~ - ~

Pending verification (which will be done this weekend), and unless I've missed anyone in the flood (no pun intended) of "Ta da!" postings, it looks like our big winners are...

danegrrrl, with 570

Erica8798, with 291

Feresa, with 246

Storm skyflyer, with 243

milkaq66, with 236

Sugarbeets, with 216

Xythus, with 211

PolarVortex, with 200

Zeldarax, with 185

Lost_Girl, with 179

Wow, wow, and more wow. biggrin.gif That is a LOT of bottled AP blockers, and these are just the top ten catchers! If your total should be among these top ten and I've somehow missed you, please just let me know; I can always breed another grand prize or two to make sure that nobody who appears on the list right now is knocked off if I made a mistake in tallying.

I'll get in touch with all grand prize winners, in order, as I verify their catches! And then with everyone who has at least 60 soggies, to work out details of honorable mention delivery.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! Let's do this again sometime... poptartFINALTINY.gif

I'm totally for cleaning out the Volcano blockers wub.gif

Me too. Maybe Mints, Guardians, and Pebbles?

--

Thank you so much for my wonderful prize and congrats to everyone! My sickly little cutie is very loved wub.gif

A big congratulation to all the winners! And wow, these guys alone collected over 2500 dragons! I wonder how many flood dragons were collected in total, with everyone participating?

A big congratulation to all the winners! And wow, these guys alone collected over 2500 dragons! I wonder how many flood dragons were collected in total, with everyone participating?

Probably close to 3000...

I'm on board for cleaning the Volcano...