Evilminion

~~ Flood Control ~~

Have you contacted all of the 60+ dragon folks yet or are you still going down the list? If so, I think I was missed.....if not, just consider me paranoid and I apologize xd.png

I haven't been contacted in any way, but I know people who wanted valentine dragons already got them... I wasn't contacted either so I guess it's still ongoing and we're not forgotten heehee.

And that's such a pretty tinsel warriorjames! I'd love it, but I'm afraid I'd never have a mate for it sad.gif

At least I know I'm not alone! xd.png That in itself makes me feel better.

I think, we have to wait a little more.

I have got a small prize already, and the great prizes are still in the coming.

But maybe we can use the time for other projects now wink.gif

But I don't know, which prize you requested. Maybe I can help evilminion to help you too smile.gif

Edited by Zeldarax

Just checking up on something - may I start renaming my dragons despite not receiving a prize yet? I came up with names for some of them, and frankly I hate seeing them with filler names for so long xd.png

Just checking up on something - may I start renaming my dragons despite not receiving a prize yet? I came up with names for some of them, and frankly I hate seeing them with filler names for so long xd.png

I think you can.

It says on the front page:

"Q - Can we rename our FLOOD dragons after the contest ends?

A - Absolutely. Once the contest is over and all winners have been announced, you can do whatever you like with those critters!"

I haven't gotten my prize yet as well...

Edited by rukii_bii

Have the Grand Prize winners been announced/verified yet?

I hate to keep bumping the thread, but I have no idea who I will be contacting regarding the Holly I promised to the contest.

Or is nobody interested, and did none of the grand prize winners pick it?

I hate to keep bumping the thread, but I have no idea who I will be contacting regarding the Holly I promised to the contest.

Or is nobody interested, and did none of the grand prize winners pick it?

Eeep, just thought to check this thread since I haven't gone through it in a while, and have not had contact with anyone since shortly after the contest ended.

I won the grand prize, and I chose the Holly.. Hope EvilMinion will come around and verify this for you. If not, I'm pretty sure I still have the PM's and can forward them to you as proof. smile.gif

unsure.gif Erm, exactly what happened? Isn't this done? If yes, why is it not locked?

I'm not sure but most probably this is expired. They just forgot about it.

~ - ~ ~ - ~ ~ - ~ WOOHOOOO!! ~ - ~ ~ - ~ ~ - ~

Just when you all thought you were rid of my evil forever, my ISP finally unblocked technoized. laugh.gif So I. AM. BACK!

My message archive, on the other hand, is not. dry.gif My fault for trying to send everything to myself while I was still in digital limbo. Soooooo, if you are one of the Flood Control winners, and you never received a prize, please PM me! I'm still determined to make sure everyone gets their eggies.

Man, it is soooooo nice to be able to access the forum again, wheee!

(EDITING to say "thank you" to everyone for your patience. wub.gif )

Edited by Evilminion

Why is the date so behind?

This happened last year, but a lot of people who partook didn't claim prizes. Hence the date of the first post.

I think I claimed mine...

Edit: Yea...I claimed mine.

Edited by warriorjames