Evilminion

~~ Flood Control ~~

Now that all the nonsense of christmas was over I'd offer my help in getting what prizes I can.

I can breed:

2 2nd gen 2009 valentines dragons

2 3rd gen Pumpkins

2 3rd gen Marrows

4 2nd gen Shadow Walkers (or 1 PB + 2 non PB)

9 2nd gen Marrows (or 4 PBs + 1 non PB)

2 3rd gen Yulebucks

1 2nd gen Ribbon Dancer

1 3rd gen Ribbon Dancer

2 3rd gen Christmas Angels

2 2nd gen Winter Magis

2 2nd gen Wrapping Wings

All 3rd gen parents either currently have or will have mates to produce EG eggs if that's what is preferred.

I can also try for 1 2nd gen PB Black alt lottery egg, and 1 2nd gen Golden wyvern

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

~ - ~ UPDATE ~ - ~

HAH! laugh.gif Work is finally slowiing to a manageable pace, so I have time to devote to this project once again. I have four hours blocked off tomorrow evening to clear up this thread and pair all the winners with prize-donation volunteers able to breed their particular requests. I think we're to the point where we can get everyone something off their wishlist, thanks to everyone who offered donations!

In the meanwhile, if anyone from the Honorable Mention list would like this bronze beauty as their prize, just PM me -- I'll take the first request:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2dYlF

I traded for it as a gift to someone, only to discover that she has a close relative of it already. So it can be a prize instead, heehee! It has been influenced appropriately to continue the line.

CLAIMED by milkaq66 - congrats and I hope it makes lots of shiny eggs for you! biggrin.gif

Cheers to all, and thank you SO much for your patience with me! If we do a Round Two, I think we'll ask to make it a "real" contest thread and add a couple of helpers to moderate everything. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Hmm yes, I would love to move the dragons around and rename them. Also, I'm still not on the HM list, and my post where I put my list was mushed in with my final update. Should I be concerned?

~ - ~ VALENTINE'S DAY (AND DRAGONS) ~ - ~

First off, YES, if you have the required number of dragons, and you posted here before the cutoff, then you have been counted and you may move, rename, or even release all your Flood Control dragons as you see fit. smile.gif

Second, if you requested a Valentine's dragon as one of your Honorable Mention choices, please post your preferred pairing (what species you want the second parent to be), so that I can better match requests with breeders!

Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

I hope you like your new shiny, warriorjames! biggrin.gif

Also, any Honorable Mention winners who would like something chilly and gilded as their prize, please let me know... wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g883L

Edited by Evilminion

I hope you like your new shiny, warriorjames! biggrin.gif

Also, any Honorable Mention winners who would like something chilly and gilded as their prize, please let me know... wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g883L

And I intend to keep the lineage going. I think I'll use any successful breeding to contribute to our prizes.

REMINDER: we have prize donation angels asking who to breed 2nd gen '09/10/11/12 Valentine eggs for, but I still need to know what species you all are requesting as the second parent!

Well, that's one, then. laugh.gif If the mongrel horde fails to cooperate, please let me know, and I'll see if anyone else can provide this pairing!

I would love a 2nd gen Rosebud paired with an Ice father! Pink + Blue = Shinyyyyy~

If I cannot get the one requested above, then a 2nd gen Sweetling with a GW works well, too!

Hi! I'd like a heartseeker from silver (it'd be the perfect mate for my 2nd gen silver girl) or pillow, tsunami or stripe if it's possible smile.gif

nynaevesilverwind, Vakarian, LorePMejia - I can do all three of those myself, so we don't even need to arrange a donation. If you could each PM me a rough schedule for when you will be on Dragon Cave today and tomorrow, we can set up a time for me to breed them and hand them off (since I'm at my max for each breed, we'll have to coordinate in advance and move quickly!). poptartFINALTINY.gif

Well, that's one, then.  laugh.gif  If the mongrel horde fails to cooperate, please let me know, and I'll see if anyone else can provide this pairing!

I'll try breeding for it now; I'll edit this post with my results. smile.gif

EDIT: Breeding attempt was successful; I will offer it to them now.

EDIT 2: Gift has been received. biggrin.gif

Edited by flower1818

I'll try breeding for it now; I'll edit this post with my results. smile.gif

EDIT: Breeding attempt was successful; I will offer it to them now.

i've got the pretty, thx abunch!

thx Evilminion for hosting this contest

thx flower1818 for the lovely pretty sweety egg!!!!!!!

-teresa

Thanks so much, flower! biggrin.gif

IMPORTANT: If you were one of the Grand Prize winners who has not yet received their prize or been paired with a donation angel, and you are online within the next few hours, please either PM me or post here. I have an extremely unexpected, squee-worthy hatchling on my scroll, and one of you is definitely going to want it as your prize... user posted image

Edited by Evilminion

Congratulations, Storm Skyflyer, on your sickly-but-adorable prize!

And nynaevesilverwind, I hope you enjoy the sweetling... biggrin.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Uhm, I have a question? Are you going to be doing something like this another time? Cause I would like to join or help something like this.

Umm, I know I said I would like a sweetling for the HM prize, but I was really lucky this Valentine's drop, so I'd like to remove that breed from my list ^__^

Congratulations, Storm Skyflyer, on your sickly-but-adorable prize!

And nynaevesilverwind, I hope you enjoy the sweetling... biggrin.gif

Oh I shall! I've already got the perfect mate in mind!

Have you contacted all of the 60+ dragon folks yet or are you still going down the list? If so, I think I was missed.....if not, just consider me paranoid and I apologize xd.png