TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Nice that gifting comes up slowly. Isn't it a little like christmas in summer? People thinking of each other and sharing the love. smile.gif

I hope bluesangs are common because I don't think I'll try getting any for about a month or so later.

Sometimes I am actually astounded by the generosity people have here, it's great!

I have a spare olive egg going for someone who needs one, time for me to return the favour. :3

That's not nice, calling other people pigs. And it's not your call to tell others how many they can take, especially since, as you said, these dragons are permanent to the cave, and if you waited, you're probably be able to get one bred for you.

man I aint arguing with you. fact is whether or not its nice people can be pigs. I aint telling people how many they can have they can take as many as they like but its rude to hoard which is the cause of why others have so much issues. If people are so nice allow others to have a chance to say "hey I caught one". I don't need people breeding one for me I can catch them myself considering I aint complaining about not being able to catch one or not. So since you've been set straight on the matter, bai

OMG one misclick is finally out of cooldown. Yay I can get back to cave stalking again. *is hopeful*

Whoa!!! All six of my eggs have hatched... ohmy.gif

I am now free to hunt again... Going to look for one more Brine/Blusang to have a pair...

Good luck all!!!

man I aint arguing with you. fact is whether or not its nice people can be pigs. I aint telling people how many they can have they can take as many as they like but its rude to hoard which is the cause of why others have so much issues. If people are so nice allow others to have a chance to say "hey I caught one". I don't need people breeding one for me I can catch them myself considering I aint complaining about not being able to catch one or not. So since you've been set straight on the matter, bai

No, in fact it isn't considered rude here to hoard eggs/dragons. It is part of the game.

And it really doesn't help anyone for you to call people pigs just because they do something you don't like.

So if you really would like that people who don't have much luck with the eggs and you have no problem catching them why not gift some to others?

Thread was warned verbally yesterday several times about spamming about the way others' play the game.

Do not spam this thread discussing the way others' play.

edit: Do not mini-mod. If you believe a post is rude or spam etc, don't reply to it, report it.

Edited by rubyshoes

oie 2 missclicks = scroll locked tell i can dump em tonite oh well ill try again later, my bf didnt know about the new drop, hes been away he just got back and i was all telling him about the new eggs haha, he will try to catch some tonite woot. hes faster then me lol maybe he will grab me a brine ooooh

All of the adults are beautiful. I am so in love with the Olive Dragons. The females are so graceful.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I was wondering when the next release was going to happen. So glad I was completely unlocked. smile.gif

Just caught my first pair of Blusangs on day three of hunting *does mini happy dance* and my Olives and Brimstones just hatched as well.

And as always a massive thank you to TJ and the spriters! I can't wait until my little ones grow up and plan to freeze some Brimstone hatchies as well. I think I might like them even more than the adults. They're too adorable. tongue.gif

Well good luck to all those still hunting. I'm off to organize my scroll and stalk the AP.

Edited by Onyx-Dragoness

This last hourly drop, there were at least 5-6 Blusangs dropped... I missed them all, darn it, but they are still out there. sigh, I even missed a couple of Tsunami's...

This may take a while, lol... dry.gif

They are all beautiful,but my favorite is the Brimstone Dragon. I like the color and how gruffy it looks.

Aaand the cave block is back again. Still Brine-less *sighs*

I know how it feels, lol.

I was also gifted a Blusang by a very generous person (you know who you are biggrin.gif ). I would still like to catch more, but feel a little better having at least one! And if I could catch just two more, I know someone I would love to give one of them to.

Hey wow, haven't looked at this thread in a while and I love the adults biggrin.gif I recognize two of them and helped crit one. Congrats on Mysfytt for their first release! I must get more Brimstones now. :U

Still trying to catch at least one more blusang, love them so much. I remember when they were on the completed list. Love the olives too, I want a bunch of them. The brimstone are nice too, but not my style. I think I have two sets right now. I also remember seeing them.

Ohboyohboyohboy. I know what lineage I'm doing! Turpentines and brimstones will make gorgeous stinky babies togther. <3 Edited by AngelKitty

1 hour left until my Musty ankle murderer that makes me make typos can hatch. ;.; Hurry... i want to be unlocked... so i can go catch brines and keep them forever because of their adult sprites.

Edited by YellowTsunami