TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

These are gorgeous dragons! Thanks so much for the release! I caught my 2 of each (more than 2 of the Brimstones, because they are SOOO cute!) and I'm enjoying this release. So far, I've managed to catch Blusangs with Opera browser with images and Javascript turned off, but with World of Warcraft running in the background. Apparently, WoW doesn't affect load times, but Javascript and images do. dry.gif

Missed EVERY Brine again. My luck is going nowhere and i'm close to ragequitting. >.<

Weren't you hunting for a few days already?

Weren't you hunting for a few days already?

I've been hunting since, i think the second day. Actually, it was the first my time, but technically was the second in cave time.

I've been hunting since, i think the second day. Actually, it was the first my time, but technically was the second in cave time.

So you started about the same time as me

But you still don't have a Brine. How is that possible?

They aren't THAT rare..o-o

So you started about the same time as me

But you still don't have a Brine. How is that possible?

They aren't THAT rare..o-o

I just don't- it can be expected because of everyone rushing to get one, and my horrible browser that likes to stop loading when you need it to load as quick as possible. And i don't have anything worthy of trading for one, so i probably won't have a single chance for 2+ months.

I just don't- it can be expected because of everyone rushing to get one, and my horrible browser that likes to stop loading when you need it to load as quick as possible. And i don't have anything worthy of trading for one, so i probably won't have a single chance for 2+ months.

Ahh. Well, good luck to you and hunting. I hope you get one.

It took me two and a half days, but I was finally able to catch three Bluesangs today. Whew! I can slow down and enjoy the new eggies now.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Saw 6 in the last hour drop. Missed all of them damn it. 137 users was the maximum; I just can't compete against that many with At&t.

Definitely 132+ users for the coast in that last hour, so absolutely no luck there. It was also the least Brines that I have seen in a drop ohmy.gif Pleeease don't suddenly disappear into rareness like Gold and Silver dragons in the next 24 hours unsure.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I still cant beleave how many people are on the coast hunting for Bluesangs

Im having a hard time I still havent gotten one!

I've been on DC every hour for about 12 drops so far... Blusangs are indeed getting rarer. :3

You'll have more luck catching them at the 5 minute drops when they are re-enabled. I always catch mine before people pop up to grab them.

I've been on DC every hour for about 12 drops so far... Blusangs are indeed getting rarer. :3

You'll have more luck catching them at the 5 minute drops when they are re-enabled. I always catch mine before people pop up to grab them.

Agree. All the ones I caught were at the 5 minute drops. Usually all I do at the top of the hour drops is catch miss clicks.

Agree. All the ones I caught were at the 5 minute drops. Usually all I do at the top of the hour drops is catch miss clicks.

5 minute drops may have worked pretty well on the 15th, but they are near impossible now. The only one I have seen - and still rarely - is the XX:05 drop.

5 minute drops may have worked pretty well on the 15th, but they are near impossible now. The only one I have seen - and still rarely - is the XX:05 drop.

Yeah, we're getting to the part of the release where each day it gets harder and harder to obtain the dragons...

Awesome! Finally, finally another Blusang. **wipes sweat** I had to get up at 2 a.m. to get it, but I got it, so I'm happy and it was worth it. smile.gif The one misclick didn't even get on my nerves. lol

Time to go back to bed. Good luck everyone!

Have been hunting since the first day, haven't got a single brine yet xd.png .

How can they be gone so fast?

Edited by margot775

Yeah, same here. I've got 4 Blusangs, and I gifted one. I've been hunting since about 7-8 a.m on the first day, and even that early out of the starting gate there were commons mixed in, which made it even harder for everyone to get these eggs. :/ Other than that, I don't know what's going on. This is the biggest struggle I've been through trying to get eggs other than the Marrow release.

Edited by MedievalMystic

ohmy.gif 3am and I finally got my third Blusang. Difficult now, and it will probably be impossible for weeks to come. A second pair would be nice, but my goodness, what a release. rolleyes.gif

Ooooh! The Bluesang looks pretty~!

Now, I know I don't live in South Korea and don't have an ultra-fast, custom laptop with awesome web-browser so 'patience is virtue'. I got my Lumina and Tsunami two months after their release. Might have to wait a bit longer to get this ones...

Props to all spriters and TJ! biggrin.gif

Edited by Vocalia

My promise is null, i'm trading my brines left and right..blargh

But i will hunt for more brines and keep those.