TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Lulwha?

I just grabbed 4 Blusangs in the last drop. laugh.gif

Haven't been going for them since I was gone during release and figured the demand was too high.

Good internet and years of practice I guess...

I'm still going to call the blusangs Brines and i'm still going to call the olives Ankle Murderers. >w>

> Ankle Murderers

I approve of this.

*Sigh* Still trying for a Blusang, but no luck yet. I have two of each of the others and was hoping to catch at least two of the Blusangs before adding more Olives and Brimstones. I may just decide to catch whatever I can as long as I still need them to complete my goal.

I really like the Brimstone -- a presence to be reckoned with, for sure! wink.gif I think the Olives will look good in a lot of lineages, a good foil to some brighter dragons. The Blusangs are lovely, but perhaps just a bit fussy for my taste. Anyway, good job by all spriters! Thanks for all your hard work in creating these new dragons.

And thanks to TJ for bringing them to the cave!

I am in love with the Blusangs, and although the Brimstones aren't really my favorite, I still think they were very well done. The adult male Olive dragon seems a little rushed, but other than that, I have no complaints. Thank you so much to all the spriters for their amazing work, and thank you TJ for this amazing site! =D

Managed to catch another Blusang and Brimstone, but I'm locked for another couple of hours.

I was thinking of doing a Blusang x Daydream pairing (because of the pink tones,) but I definitely will try the Blusang x Tsunami. Gorgeous dragons for sure.

DC users think alike. I was thinking Blusang and Tsunamis look great together for a lineage.

Anyways, Brimstones have my favorite description out of the three (whoever wrote that had some knowledge of the environment, chemistry, etc. <3) The Olives weren't what I expected... but I still love their shade of brownish green. My favorite sprites this time around are the Blusangs, though.

I also kind of wanted to breed Blusangs with Water dragons, am I the only one? I think they would look pretty together :3

I also kind of wanted to breed Blusangs with Water dragons, am I the only one? I think they would look pretty together :3

Never even thought of that combo! They would look loverly together. Great idea ^.^

Brimstone, it's good to see a non-barbie dragon :3 I have been a bit surprised after the success of How To Train Your Dragon that we haven't seen more dragons with larger heads, etc.

Hah, that's a really good way to describe it-- Barbie Dragons =o I'll have to try and remember to use that phrase from now on. It's a lot less likely to be taken the wrong way =)

Named my hatchies after their spriters <3 My Blusangs are jereduLevenin and Corteo, my Brimstones are Skorpyann and Mysfytt, and my Olives are J O and T B (TB was taken).

I caught a total of 10 brines and traded all but two. I didn't think new releases were this much fun xd.png

Gosh cleaning out the AP is going to take days.

Edited by SplashRaptor

I caught a total of 10 brines and traded all but two. I didn't think new releases were this much fun xd.png

Gosh cleaning out the AP is going to take days.

I traded one for a musty to finish out my sets.

But I think you'll find several of us are happy to clean out the ap. Lots of perfectly good eggs there and basically pre-incubated. And if one has incubates at hand... 4d20 eggs for the taking ninja.gif nummy!

Hopefully no one minds me calling them barbie-dragons. They are pretty and popular and perfect. I'm just not sure what to call the other kind. Tim Burtonesque? There's been a lot of movies to use the less archetypal style (Willow) but I've never heard a word for it. blink.gif

I don't recall ever having such bad luck in trying to catch any of the new releases-- I mean, yeah, I've had bad luck, but THIS takes the cake-- only one of each of the other two, and not a briny one in the bunch. Sounds like I won't be getting any until everyone who's been catching them all starts breeding them.

*back to hunting*

Oh, and they're all very beautiful, and good work spriters!

*back to hunting again*

For me, by laying on my right side on my bed at my grandparents' beach condo. I'm seriously NOT joking xd.png That's been the only way I caught any of my 3 Blusangs!

Third hourly drop I've tried today and still no luck getting any Brines x__X How you people do it?!

Images of and java off. Was/is my only chance too.

Try it. It definitely helps (way)more than I thought.

For me, by laying on my right side on my bed at my grandparents' beach condo. I'm seriously NOT joking xd.png That's been the only way I caught any of my 3 Blusangs!

Darn, I wish my grandparents had a beach condo. XP

My olives just gendered. I can't wait to try and breed them. wub.gif

In the meantime, I'm swiping caveblocker eggs from the AP. I like Waters and Deep Seas, so the popularity of the Coast in this release has some nice side benefits for me.

Third hourly drop I've tried today and still no luck getting any Brines x__X How you people do it?!

Opera, javascript and pictures turned off.

ahhh! i haven't checked dragcave this week

i usually check everyday for updates and the week i don't i miss a release >__<

Whoops! Aaaand a misclicked lumina takes me out of the game for a few more hours. Guess I'll go back to admiring the adult sprites and willing my own hatchies to GROW MOAR! laugh.gif

EDIT: Did I say "a few more hours"? Apparently I meant "all day". Also apparently, I have not learned my lesson about vampires and their evil sense of humor.

Edited by Evilminion

I Can't Belive someone was kind enough to gift me an egg TT^TT

Seriously Thank you so much

i'll take really good care of it