TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

To be completely honest, I'm utterly surprised I was unable to catch any on my own.

You and me both. I have never had any trouble catching any of the new release, or any of the holiday dragons for that matter. I even caught a holly last Christmas. The marrows were also a cinch. I don't know what's up with this release but I've ended up with 4 or so miss clicks just going after the the blus. They've been a pain, but I'm halfway to my quota.

Just...one...more...blusang. That's all I ask. One. Then I'll have a pair and I won't need another ever again.

*hands baseball bat to one of her brimstones in case the Refusal Fairy shows up tonight when it's time to see if pairs like each other on the other breeds when they grow up*

T_T i haven't been able to catch any yet because i started late and now evertime i look the cave is blocked

Dang it, I went and misclicked a Seawyrm. :/ Looks like I won't be hunting for another 5 hours. I'm very tempted to bite it....

EDIT - W00t! First post on the page. :3

Edited by Serrekiel

Yay! Finally got my pair of Blusangs, completing my set of new releases. I'm gonna step back and let others have a chance now. c:

Dang it, I went and misclicked a Seawyrm. :/ Looks like I won't be hunting for another 5 hours. I'm very tempted to bite it....

You can't Bite pygmies.

Yay! My Olive gendered!

I think I probably just set a record for the most mis-clicks in one drop lol. I was trying to catch a Blusang for the hubs. Oh well. I can't even catch one for myself, why on earth did he think I could catch one for him. xd.png

(Enjoy your new flamingo, waterhorse, and seawyrn dear. xd.png )

I'm just going to go back to sulking and hoping that they eventually get easier to catch because I still haven't managed to catch one myself, YET. Thank goodness for trading or I wouldn't have any at all.

T.T haven't had much luck either, no blusang so far but at least 2 rancid and 2 musty for me and also 3 rancid and 2 musty for my cousin

I have never had such troubles, I know partly my own fault for not checking the night of the drop, and my rl been a busy few days, but even then.. I have been trying and trying to catch with not much luck. I have 2 musties and 0 brines, room for 2 eggs and my other eggs will be hatching later today, Normally I would be scroll locked rite now waiting on them to hatch so I can go grab more. Its really a challenge to get these beautiful new eggs.

Sent my bf to go try last night he managed to snag a cheese from the AP he was quite proud of himself, but even mr fast clicker could not nap a brine or a musty

Tomorrow I dont have to babysit, but have a busy day again, hopes to find time to catch and grab some more eggs

Honestly It can be a bit frustrating at times missing one after another, but then again its kind of fun its like live action going hunting trying to grab me some eggs... Im on the trail for them allusive brines! Its just a matter of time before they are mine I think I shall give them names fitting of how hard they have been to catch

I haven't been able to get any...

The Blusang reminds me a lot of the Skywing, I just can't say how or why, but when I seen the sprites and read the description, the Skywing instantly pops to mind.

They are rather a unusual bunch, but I think they're okay now, I hope I get one of each soon.

The Blusang one seems rather sad, I mean it must not be easy to move around with only two arms.

A BlusangxSkywing pairing sounds lovely too.

The Blusang reminds me a lot of the Skywing, I just can't say how or why, but when I seen the sprites and read the description, the Skywing instantly pops to mind.

I thought the same thing. They're like Skywings with some front legs. xd.png

Caught another Olive and another Bluesang last night. If I can just get one more Bluesang I'll have two CB breeding pairs and then I can stop hunting and be happy. (I think.)

Have 3 rancid, someone was nice enough to gift me an olive - which I appreciated as I'm having no luck catching them though I have tried. Now if I could get one more olive and 2 blusang I'd consider it good. Must keep trying and hunting or maybe see if I can breed something nice for trade.

This is ridiculous. Missing half of every hourly drop because I am STILL, days after the release, having to refresh multiple times to get egg descriptions to show up.

Yeah, last drop managed to catch one olive egg. That means I'm down to just needing two blusang/brine eggs.

Can't catch the blusang to save my life. *sigh* Oh well. I'll manage on eventually. For now I'll focus on the brimstones and olives. Like the bulkiness of the brimstone.

YAY!!!

I was just glomped with a Brine!

You lucky dog! xd.png What amazing luck and what a kind person to have glomped you!

Brimstones really DO seem to take ages to hatch. Wonder why that is? Wasn't there another dragon in a recent release like that, too? Err well rather I'm fairly sure I KNOW there was, I'm just drawing a total blank and can't remember which breed. X'D

You can't Bite pygmies.

Yay! My Olive gendered!

Ahh I forgot that too, so checked with my vamps. Olives are bite-able so they are not pygmies. Just really small.