TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Thank you to TJ and the spriters for another round of beautiful new dragons.

Mysfytt, congrats on your new babies and your entrance into the world of the DC Spriters! I am keeping the Rancid names on mine - just seems like a perfect matchup!

Oh yeah, it's Blusang |D I knew it ended in 'Lindwyrm' but forgot the first name...

Grats Mysfytt [and the other spriters who i forgot to look for names at the bottom of the dragon page...]~~

(almost typed BLUsangs, curse you TF2)

same haha.

Mine are getting TF2 names now.

I love the Blusangs the most. Not too fond of the others, just personal preferance.

man now I really wish I had gotten a Blusang egg, there the best of the bunch!

Edited by kin_sedren

The Brimstones look fairly familiar, and the Olive dragons are just scary ohmy.gif

.. sometimes causing the flesh to rot and limbs to fall off.

*Shudder*

Another great release on DC biggrin.gif

*Must get more of all three x3*

Edit: That hour drop was fairly unsuccessful laugh.gif ... late hours for me again xP

Edited by DeathCry

Olive Dragons are really cute, I love them! Brimstone Dragons look too brutish for me to really, really like :c

Blusangs look cool. I can see why everyone wanted one any why they're sort of rare. They're a nice idea.

Congrats Mysfytt.

I love all of them, but Blusangs are currently my week point, since I still don't have even 1. I just hope people will still hang in the coast when I get to my own pc - internet here is awful.

I see I need to stop calling the musty eggs "Ankle Biters" and start calling them "Olives" lol.

Oh wow...those Brimstones blink.gifwub.gif I know what dragon I'm creating an army of, now that I've seen the adult. I already fell in love with the hatchlings anyway, lol. The Olives are great, and so menacing, and the Blusangs are gorgeous! Definitely will be breeding them with the Tsunamis and Silvers!

Great job, spriters, they are all great!!

Edited by CDM

Well it finally grew up

I am glad you all, well most, like him.

He isn't stupid, but yes he is a bit of a thug - the contentious jaw being based on an Australian crocodile, which is large and muscular - very strong for chewing all that volcanic stone - and whole sheep too. xd.png

I am glad people think its pretty, I thought it was rather ugly myself - yep that jaw. (could be fixed...but meh.)

Wookieinmashoo helped me with the choice of color by directing me to some tutorials, so big thanks to her.

And big thanks to TJ for actually liking the thing enough to accept it.

With it's diet, it might even be said to have an explosive temperament... rolleyes.gif

Thanks laugh.gif

And thanks to all of the spriters involved in this drop. You too, TJ...

Edited by Husky51

Ohh they're all beauties!! The Brimstone makes me think of an English Bulldog... that underbite is adorable. The Bluesang is pretty, too, I like the colors a lot but I'm not so crazy about the poses... it took me a minute to find the female's head lol. It kind of makes me sad because though I busted my backside hunting obsessively for the Bluesang eggs... I'd say they're my least favorite of the three. Olives are my most favorite. Little venomous, ankle-biting babies! Do want!!

wub.gif

heart is broken for trying to hard to catch blusang for 3 days straight

with no success T^T

I can't seem to be able to catch anything. The two olives I have were from a trade. Let's hope I can find/breed some things to get the ones I don't have, otherwise... /sadface

Typical, I don't log for once and I miss a release. xd.png

Pretty, I'll be trying to catch these.

I just decided what the Brimstone makes me think of. Woola. YES. I wants many, many more of them!! Mysfytt, you did a fantastic job on them!

Out of curiosity, who did the Olive? The Olive was the only one I didn't recognize, and whoever wrote the breed description is total genius. I like the sleek, simple look of the dragon and making it our first venomous one is just fantastic.

Really, props all around to our spriters for being so talented.

Love them all, but the Blusangs, omg, the Blusangs. wub.gif Stunning. The fight for the eggs was totally worth it.

Thank you to the spriters, TJ, and anyone else involved. <33

They are beautiful smile.gif I hope I can get two of each (so far, only one Brimestone (not Olive as I had written) ).

One typo on one of the descriptions, though: "sustinence" should be "sustenance". (sorry for pointing this out, I've been a translator in a previous life and my eyes still focus on typos).

Edited by tar.gzip

Blusangs x Tsunamis, anyone? :3

yup biggrin.gif

now I need another Tsunami though--

I am happy the Olives are not pygmys ( not that pygmys are bad) but Now I have three more dragons to go in my massive mixed marrow lineage laugh.gif

Blusang = blue stripe??

Olive = green stripe?

Brimstone x stone hmmmmmm

Kudos, to the spriters another successful release( in spite of all the drama)