TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Well, the angel who gifted me my first Brine self-promoted to Archangel status by gifting me the other half of a pair, so I now have one pair of each of 2 of the 3 kinds, which I never would otherwise.

Honestly, the kindness of some people...

Wasn't expecting to be online still, but that hourly went by pretty quick. I wasn't even able to grab my 2-3 mis-clicks *Whoa*

My olives and blusang gendered. :3 Brimstones are a little slow. x3 The blusang female is really pretty as a hatchie. ^^ Locked nao but going to try get her a future blusang mate later hopefully.

/snuggles hatchies

Well, missed my first try this morning... sigh, but I will keep trying, lol biggrin.gif

I haven't seen any drops, the Abandoned is still full. Will check it out later hope to get some new eggs.

I haven't seen any drops, the Abandoned is still full. Will check it out later hope to get some new eggs.

There's only hourly drop now,so it gets harder and harder to get new eggs,especially for blusang.There are always more than 100 users in the coast.

I don't even have one briney yetXD

Maybe I'm lazy, but I really just forgot about it after the first few hours of the release. Musty was easy, and so was ranacid, but brines were a pain.

Since there's less people trying for brines, i'm thinking of getting one now biggrin.gif

Edited by jennyshin24

The new dragons are all just wonderfull

thank you so much for these beauties!!

Indeed, catching a blusang was impossible for poor me,I had to trade one

for a brimstone hatchy,but I won`t complain,at least I got one

I think it`s kind of sad to see the AP full of those unwanted blue coastal eggys...

I wish I could take some of them in....but I`m still locked

Many thanks to the wonderful person who just glomped me a Brimestone, and to the friend who was going to try to catch me one - I couldn't refresh to a different page on this blasted fill-in puter the whole of the Drop I was on, so this one we'll see if I can at least see two pages, lol.

I've just realized that F-5 doesn't seem to work on this thing, which might explain things - I'm so (not) observant, lol.

Thank the good FSM for nice people!

And New Releases, although I suppose some thanks are also owing to TJ, spriters and our lovely and charming Mods for these beauties, lol.

Hugs all round!

I've heard people mention it, but what does the crtl/f5 do? and how does that help in capturing an egg???

Still going to be trying for my second Blusang, but was curious about this, thank you...

Blusangs are still a painXD at the hourly drop, the people exploded from fourty-something to 140...amazing.

And still no briney. Not. One. *sighs*

Edited by jennyshin24

I've heard people mention it, but what does the crtl/f5 do? and how does that help in capturing an egg???

Still going to be trying for my second Blusang, but was curious about this, thank you...

ctrl/f5 does a hard refresh to the page. were just f5 does a regular refresh.

It took me three days and two misclicks (I'll keep the poor little eggs though, not their fault but mine) but I finally have two Brines. People already thought I'm insane because I ran to my computer every full hour. xd.png

That means I've reached my goal now, getting two each of the three new dragons, influenced them male/female (feels like Noah's Ark *g*). And now I'll stop hunting for a while to give others a chance to get their Brine, because, booooy, that was definitely one of the longest and most difficult egg hunts ever!!

Hold ctrl while you're F5'ing the Coast. Then when a Brine pops up and you click on it, it'll open up a new tab without taking you away from the Coast page, and you can keep refreshing for new eggs. Then when you're done, you go and look through all the tabs and hope you got lucky. tongue.gif

It's so you don't have to click an egg, get taken to the SORRY LOL page, then go back and refresh, thus wasting time.

EDIT: I don't know about anyone else, but I don't actually find the method particularly useful when the commons have started to be mixed in. At least when it's a solid flood of new eggs, you can stay in one spot and just keep mashing F5 and ctrl-clicking like a lunatic.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

To everyone fearing that the Brine drops are slowing down or that they'll be rare - I highly doubt both notions. I'm a fast refresher (but slow clicker... doh) and I open on average 10-15 "Brine tabs" per hourly drop. This number hasn't gone down in the past few days.

In short, the mad scramble for Brines is just because they are hellagorgeous as opposed to really rare. wink.gif I predict that these pretties will be easy (or at least easier?) to get once the hype dies down a bit. *keeps fingers crossed!!*

I now have one of each of the new releases. I need 3 more brine though to help my friends get their first ones xd.png

I love the new releases too thank you all who were involved with them.

All of my first babies gendered into pairs! smile.gif And I had to get up at 2 a.m. to do it, but I finally managed to snag my 4th Blusang. lol

Oh god yes I finally traded for my second blusang. x_X I'm relieved to finally have a pair (I don't like odd numbers :P). To be completely honest, I'm utterly surprised I was unable to catch any on my own. It was pretty tough sitting through each drop and being so incompetent. Ah well, got my duo now. They better play nicely given the pain undergone to get them! :P

Might try nab some more later on but I'll probably wait a little. Hopefully competition eases eventually. x3