TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Yeah, it is a LOT harder to snag eggs without a mouse. I've had absolutely no luck getting any of the new eggs. We should have special drops for slow laptops

If I'm using my mom's laptop, and she doesn't have the mouse hooked up, I use the trackpad to put the cursor over the third egg, then put my hand on the click button, and and use F5 to refresh. ;3

Dats what I do

I tried all the techinques for snatching, I'm that desparate. Yet: I still haven't gotten my own CB Blusang. Stink. O.o

Heh, i have long fingers too and i even train myself for grabbing rares- But i haven't managed to grab my own brine yet, despite my extremely fast reaction time and speed. Must be my browser. Or maybe i'm just not fast enough? No one knows.

My hands are tiny

cause im a kid

But i can catch brines quite easily.

o-o

Ima kid too..... but my palm is teeny, but my fingers are as long as my mom's.

O.o I get all the Cheese/CB Thunder/Chicken and I can't get A SINGLE CB BLUSANG.

*facepalms self*

Cefie, you're like supernatural. Miraculous. D:

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

My hands are tiny

cause im a kid

But i can catch brines quite easily.

o-o

... what... how... ;_;

Since the AP is still overflowing like a broken toilet clogged with everything you can think of, i think i'm just going to camp myself on the Coast for when it does become unclogged.

EDIT:

Yes, i only have 2-4 tabs open when i'm egg hunting.

Yes, i only have Mozilla Firefox open.

Yes, i have no animated toolbars on.

No, i cannot catch brines.

I feel like making another advertisement-like post about the Brines. tongue.gif

Edited by YellowTsunami

I stopped wasting my hour-drops....

People with their little Blusang-CB-snatch knack.... *bangs head against granite countertops*

Either I'm an epic fail or Blusangs hate me. O.o

I need to learn from those people.

Although I have no problems with Royal Blues and Olives and Brimstones....

EDIT: Went to check the Dragonmarket. If only I had clicked that CB Summer I could have traded.... Oh well. NO MOURN. MOURN no equal BLUSANG. MUST GO AND CAMP ON COAST WITH THE OTHER HUNDRED PEOPLE THERE. OR CAMP ON FOREST AND HOPE FOR SEASONAL.

Wait- egglocked. Nevermind. blink.gif

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Ima kid too..... but my palm is teeny, but my fingers are as long as my mom's.

O.o I get all the Cheese/CB Thunder/Chicken and I can't get A SINGLE CB BLUSANG.

*facepalms self*

Cefie, you're like supernatural. Miraculous. D:

Opera, with javascript and pictures turned off.

Mouse, use scrolling wheel.

Sharp eyes, fast clicking.

I think my hands are bigger than my mom's. But then again, I'm taller than her, too.

I don't think it really matters how big your hands are..

chickens. bawkbawk

Oh, I love these dragons! I like the Olives' juxtaposition of "cute, smallish, and OH HAI, SPINES." Mine have gendered and are now named "Shaken Not Stirred" and "I Got Yer Martini Right Here." happy.gif

The Brimstone is the first new release where I remember having seen them in the Completed thread, and I was really looking forward to them. One, because yeah, we needed a more common yellow-colored dragon, and two, I love how big and muscular and powerful they look. I also love their expression. xd.png

The Blusangs' egg coloration kinda tipped everybody that they'd be beautiful, but I wasn't prepared for how spectacular they turned out! I especially like the hint of iridescence in the tan/white.

Many thanks to TJ, JOTB, Mysfytt, Corteo and JereduLevenin for all these beauties! wub.gif

I would of got one if the abandoned area isn't cloged to the brim...

*stabs Coast* Bad Coast >.>

But seriously, this Coast madness is annoying. Not just about Blusangs but CB Blacks, too >_<

@Cefie: I'll try that... thanks! biggrin.gif (you can tell I'm desparate)

I think why the Blusangs are so popular is because they ARE SO PRETTY It's like why people love GoNs. The point that the Coast is packed doesnlusang-madness. It just makes it rarer.

But I LOVE the new releases, they're all so wonderful. biggrin.gif

I use my Kindle Fire and hope to catch eggs... And luckily, I got a brine egg, after trying many times.

I do all of my DragCave on my Kindle. I'm even typing this message on my Kindle.

Ugh. I didn't get Blusang - and now the AP is locked! I got the others though.

I have tiny hands, and all my flute buddies say that cool.gif

I'm quitting. I've probably got a better chance of winning something from Goldenscale Lottery than catching anything of value from the Coast...be it Brimstones or Tsunami.

Yes I was able to grab another Blusang! I just find them stunning!!!

Odd that I can't catch another Blusang even with images and Javascript turned off in Firefox and Opera. Might as well get Brimstone and Olive dragons then.

Odd that I can't catch another Blusang even with images and Javascript turned off in Firefox and Opera. Might as well get Brimstone and Olive dragons then.

That's just for a faster browser. You gotta be fast at clicking, too.

Yes! I just caught my first Blusang! Now I'm just hoping my Brimstone and musty pairs gender differently!

That's just for a faster browser. You gotta be fast at clicking, too.

I had no problems getting CB rares. Must be the lag when I press F5 then click to see if the egg I'm looking for appears. When they were first released I had no problems getting them, but I only had room for 3 eggs with the 4th a CB Nebula. Now I got a bronze trophy due to catching the new dragons, I can carry 5 eggs now.

I designed them to be ugly and brutish - like someone said...to make a change from all the 'barbie doll' small headed dragons. He knows he ugly, and makes no qualms about it, would probably eat you if you told him to his face though.

Well, then, in honor of this, I have dubbed my first brimstone hatchling (who was influenced female) Nasty Brutish Anne Short.

She was probably the toughest nestling in school. laugh.gif

I had no problems getting CB rares. Must be the lag when I press F5 then click to see if the egg I'm looking for appears. When they were first released I had no problems getting them, but I only had room for 3 eggs with the 4th a CB Nebula. Now I got a bronze trophy due to catching the new dragons, I can carry 5 eggs now.

Oh, refresh lag.

I have no problem with refreshing on Opera, though..