TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

My favorite is the sort by catch date option.

Now I don't have to force other people to look at my scroll that way, because I can find my dragons that way.

I also would use the BSA filter and Breed filter.

I use the 1960s theme.

Edited by James1011

Already loving the trade difference biggrin.gif

Did something happen to the timer?

Something like, the extra 30 minutes to hatch or abandon have been taken away?

I noticed it yesterday while abandoning that, when the timer striked 6/19, I could abandon it right away. And today, when I wanted to ER an egg with 4 days, it grew up right away.

I'm not sure how this might be useful, but I noticed the action log looks like it keeps tracking abandoned eggs, as in one that I picked up and dropped back to the AP has been bitten and is now a vamp egg. cool.gif

oh my god!!

i just love the new filter!!

it is too hard when i want to find a pink to influece when most of them had use already...

Great!!! with this i can easily find one!!!!

and also the breeding is very useful too!!!

many thanks to TJ!

can't wait for the apps!

I have a question. If you have a holiday-normal dragon pair that bred on the holiday but reject each other now, will the rejected dragon unfade by the time the holiday rolls around?

In other news, YES! UPDATES ARE SO SWEEET! Thanks TJ!

I have a question. If you have a holiday-normal dragon pair that bred on the holiday but reject each other now, will the rejected dragon unfade by the time the holiday rolls around?

In other news, YES! UPDATES ARE SO SWEEET! Thanks TJ!

yes, they should be breedable again during the Holiday breeding season

my favorite update:: TIME of breeding in the action log biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I'm not sure how this might be useful, but I noticed the action log looks like it keeps tracking abandoned eggs, as in one that I picked up and dropped back to the AP has been bitten and is now a vamp egg. cool.gif

It tracks abandoned eggs? O: Ah, but it doesn't give me the link to them. Oh well.

yes, they should be breedable again during the Holiday breeding season

Thanks!

Is anyone else finding the insta-sorting extremely useful? Or is it just me?

Nice updates! But they did something weird to my scroll page. I'm on Firefox, and there is now a space between my trophies and the box with my scroll address in it.

Hm, do Trios show up using the BSA filter? Mine aren't but it could just be because I'm egg-locked and can't summon at the moment. Will they show up once I'm unlocked?

Edited by Shadowflame

[*]Legendary trios will not show up in the "Available for BSA" filter. This is intentional and unlikely to change.

From the first page. happy.gif

Hm, do Trios show up using the BSA filter? Mine aren't but it could just be because I'm egg-locked and can't summon at the moment. Will they show up once I'm unlocked?

It didn't show up for me yesterday unsure.gif

blink.gif YAY ! xd.png (as also time of incubate/influence etc smile.gif)

Actually , that really wouldn't help as you use them all at once rolleyes.gif

However, in your actions log it shows when you summoned-- the exact time and the dragon that was used.

You can track when they will be ready again that way biggrin.gif

Did something happen to the timer?

Something like, the extra 30 minutes to hatch or abandon have been taken away?

I noticed it yesterday while abandoning that, when the timer striked 6/19, I could abandon it right away. And today, when I wanted to ER an egg with 4 days, it grew up right away.

can anyone confirm this of yet? was the 30 min add on done away with?

so no if an egg hits zero hours it will die instantly instead of 30 min after it hits the zero hour mark?

can anyone confirm this of yet? was the 30 min add on done away with?

so no if an egg hits zero hours it will die instantly instead of 30 min after it hits the zero hour mark?

TJ's answer can be found here http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry6442428

edit: Quote of his answer.

Yes, this is an intentional change aimed to make certain "events" more obvious. Previously, eggs became able to grow up at some unspecified point during "3d23h," and new eggs could be abandoned somewhere during "6d19h." Now events happen exactly when the timer changes.
Edited by rubyshoes

good to know its intentional.

just to clarify there wasnt any 'extra' 30 minutes before though. its just that the timer on an egg didnt change until 30 minutes after it was generated, which made it seem that way

Edited by ParticleSoup

I haven't read through all the pages yet - but how will we get entrance to Dino Cave, , or is it only a skin and not a real 'Cave'?

Edited by Ayelldee

I haven't read through all the pages yet - but how will we get entrance to Dino Cave, , or is it only a skin and not a real 'Cave'?

It is just a new skin -- at least for now. Dunno if TJ has any further plans, but I doubt it.