TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

Very helpful additions, thank you so much, TJ!

Thanx ... Tried the Summon action with the combined power of my recently aquired extra sets of Trio with hope that I would finally have a succes after two years of constant fails, only to get another fail. dry.gif Oh well, I guess that would have been too good to be true, appreciate the changes though.

Haven't tried them all yet, but so far I can say.. I love the filter option xd.png.

And the Dino Cave skin is very cute. I'm sure I will use it from time to time. ehehe In a few days I can summonfail again. Then we'll see if I have luck this time. ^.~

Don't know whether I will use the action log much. But it's useful if you want to verify your Influences. How long will it keep the information? Until the page is full or is there a set timeframe? Cause if it is after a page is full it won't last long during a naming spree. ^.~

I couldn't try the Breeding List update so far. But I love the idea behind this. It really helps to breed fail quicker with certain pairs (yes, I am looking at you, you lazy metallics >.>).

So as far as I can see... Thanks for those updates! *^-^*

seems to be a glitch when you name - the tick or cross doesn't come up, Just what looks like O[ - the rest is hidden by the button.

THEY'RE HERE! Thanks TJ, I'm so excited! These updates are awesome!

I missed the first time we got to see Dino Cave, so it was a big and wonderful surprise! I love it! wub.gif Thank you TJ for the updates!

Aww, my dragons look so pretty on purple! xP

Edited by StarSea

Aurora-Silver, I tried to pick up the non existing hatchie too lol

Maybe it's the new message if you miss it, but always before that message has been a glitch.

Love some of the updates!!!

On the downside I have dreadful lag in the cave atm and I'm speaking to others with the same problem.

Hopefully it will pass.

Yay! I'm looking forward to test the updates.

Is DC lagging/really slow for anyone else? I hope it sorts itself out soon smile.gif

Thanks. Now I don't have to check all my Reds. Still no GoN, but it's maybe because ALL THE PEOPLE are trying to get one now...

DC is lagging for me a tiny bit, but I think it will go back to normal soon.

Edited by Light Concorde

Like the updates. smile.gif

But the cave is also lagging for me. unsure.gif

Still no GoN for me, but I've snapped up the alt. portal skin and I really like the little sort box- the BSA/breeding thing is quite cool, but the sort one is a nifty little extra.

Thankies, Teej!

Edited by dracocharky

There will probably be some bugs that pop up with users mass testing and using the features. TJ will fix them as soon as he sees them. <3

Oh my, we can filter by unnamed dragons! Thank you so much TJ! It'll be so much easier to name my babies now <3 I swear my unnamed dragons hide from me when I'm going on "naming sprees".

I can't wait to try summon again, but I have to wait until the 26th D:

ETA: Still having troubles with the background when viewing scrolls though. The image just stops repeating after a while. It's not like it's going to kill me, but it's a bit annoying XD

Edited by becrux

I feel a bit disappointed about the mobile version sad.gif I wish we had the option of switching back and forth!

Okay, now I'm done complaining. Thanks so much TJ!!!

I switched to the Portal 2 Lite skin and the white background for the dragons stops part of the way down the page. Is there a way for me to fix this? I've tried all the usual, cache clearing, hard refreshing, etc.

I very like the sort by age now I know what are my first catched dragons. because I don't remember them

but also the other sort options like sort by name, available for breeding/BSA

the only sort that I feel missing that would be nice if it will added would be if just a certain dragon breed will be shown like:

show only my Blackragons (or a other dragon breed)

but I think that would be a long sortlist with all dragons in it, so maybe a bad idea of me^^

Edited by Seiti