TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

Question: If I sort by BSA, is there a quick/easy way I can sort back to how I had them before, after I found what I wanted and was done? Do I click Show All again or what? I'm afraid to try in case it messes up my entire scroll

just click on show all. It'll return to your original sorting.

Did I ever tell you how much I love you, TJ? laugh.gif Thanks for all the updates! They're all awesome, and the sorting system will help me out a lot. The new Portal skin looks awesome, but I like the traditional DC skin too, so I'll alternate between them. tongue.gif Thanks again!

I know everyone says this but I'm not a big fan of the mobile, but I do love the BSA and breed sort. biggrin.gif

I know everyone says this but I'm not a big fan of the mobile, but I do love the BSA and breed sort. biggrin.gif

lol, I should really go on the mobile. 8p. Gonna try that now.

edit; Th mobile is nice, but.. lacking stuff. But I'm not logged into the mobile, so. 8p.

Edited by Ashes The Second

YEA!!! This is so amazing!

The awesome TJ has come through for us again.

EDIT: YIKES!! Much longer codes for the dragons in abandoned. 8 characters if I'm correct.

I wonder if that's set so no one can look up lineages...

Edited by warriorjames

Yay! I am just so happy about the new options. I love the Blackout skin happy.gif

Yeah, it seems to be much faster again. And I LOVE it!

And the codes... blink.gif whahaaat? OMG

*looks at abandoned page* O.O Er... is that a glitch? When I take one, it comes up with five characters again. I guess it's not a part of the update. Good... eight characters would be kind of weird.

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Correction...after taking an egg myself (an electric), I have discovered that the 8 character characters amount to simply hiding the real code. So now we can't look up lineages on the abandoned page.

That certainly throws a twist into things...

Correction...after taking an egg myself (an electric), I have discovered that the 8 character characters amount to simply hiding the real code. So now we can't look up lineages on the abandoned page.

That certainly throws a twist into things...

The code is before the /.

Ah, I just tested something on a hunch.

I grabbed a mint egg out of the AP, copied down both its code and the 8-character code that was tacked on to the end on the URL, and then dropped the egg back into the AP. When I moused over the egg again, the 8-character code was different.

I suppose this may have been put in place because with the old system, it was possible to simply refresh the "sorry, you missed it" page after you clicked on an egg in the AP and, if the egg was put back into the AP, you could get it that way without having to click it again.

What did I say about it's fast again? Must have been by accident. It's slow as ever. And with the codes on the AP. NOOOO, it was my "secret trick".

Rather than relying purely on random chance, the likelihood of summoning a Legendary egg now increases with the number of complete sets of the Legendary Trio dragons that you have. If your style of play doesn't allow you to have multiple sets, don't worry; the base chance has been slightly increased as well.

At the risk of sounding stupid, what exactly does TJ mean by 'multiple sets'. We can get multiple sets of GoN dragons? Since when? xd.png I thought we were only allowed two of them, 'one set'... Sorry, I guess I've been missing something for a long time, or I'm not understanding what I'm reading.

At the risk of sounding stupid, what exactly does TJ mean by 'multiple sets'.  We can get multiple sets of GoN dragons?  Since when?  xd.png  I thought we were only allowed two of them, 'one set'...  Sorry, I guess I've been missing something for a long time, or I'm not understanding what I'm reading.

"...complete sets of the Legendary Trio dragons..."

Magmas, Ices, and Thunders are the dragons he means here, I believe. You need one of each to be able to summon, and I think he means that each additional set of one Magma, one Ice, and one Thunder you have, your chances of a successful summon goes up.

So, not multiple sets of GoNs, multiple sets of Trios.

Edited by Derranged

Ah, ok! lol Thanks so much for clearing that up, Derranged! smile.gif

Ummm... I tried to click on a couple eggs on the AP and as I didn't get them, I got the message "Sorry, that egg/hatchling does not appear to exist. "

It did exist! Why the change in the message?

.. How could I have not noticed that? I thought it would be tomorrow, so when I checked on my dragons today I didn't even see it until I checked the forum.. lol

Not to be critical, but regarding the Portal 2 Light skin...those random light blue boxes at the top/sides are really ugly and distracting. I don't understand what purpose they are meant to serve.

Bug-wise, the skin's light background does not extend to the very end of the scroll. If I manually grab the scroll bar and scroll to the end, a larger portion of the light background does not show. I use Firefox.

I'll continue using the original, much more beautiful Portal 2 skin.

Thanks.

Bug-wise, the skin's light background does not extend to the very end of the scroll. If I manually grab the scroll bar and scroll to the end, a larger portion of the light background does not show. I use Firefox.

This must be an issue with your computer, I am using FF as well and the blue goes all the way to the bottom, even on the breeding page with appx. 1000 dragons

which by the way used to be blacked out when using the default skin- always had to do a hard refresh - ,

The lineage pages will take getting used to ,but I like the skin so far--- biggrin.gif

I just found something with the web URL for the scroll organization and I'm not sure if it was on purpose or what, but if you have dragons/#,#,5 then it puts all of your eggs and hatchlings at the end of your scroll and orders them by age.

Wow, I'm finding more! dragons/#,#,6 orders them as if your settings are for them all to be ordered by breed without the hatchlings and eggs at the top.

dragons/#,#,7 does the same as 6 but backwards.

Not sure what 8 did, order wise, but it did something for sure.

Not sure what exactly 9 did either, but now my dragons are kinda ordered backwards with my eggs right in the middle. xP

Anything above 9 just goes to your dragons.

Edited by StarSea