TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

I love the updates, especially the new Portal 2 Light skin and the lineage links in trades.

One question: When the cave was down through the cnage, did eggs get more time added? I have an ND experiment going on and my eggs have still an hour more left than they should?

The way time left on eggs is shown has changed. If you are doing ND experiments you need to read this thread in the Help forum, especially TJ's answer.

Yup, 100 stored actions.
I could easily hit that many in an active day of breeding, naming, etc.! Edited by purplehaze

I really like the new updates. Especially the BSA page and actions will become handy, I think.

Has anyone tried the 1960's template for the cave? For some reason, the wood doesn't appear when I use it... Should I post a picture?

Nevermind. My computer's just weird.

Edited by Shokomon

Nice update! Can't wait for the Android app! Hope the eggs will be easier to get using the smart phone wink.gif (sometimes I'm just near a computer).

And now I can hopefully get my second GON egg! biggrin.gif

I love the updates, especially the new Portal 2 Light skin and the lineage links in trades.

One question: When the cave was down through the cnage, did eggs get more time added? I have an ND experiment going on and my eggs have still an hour more left than they should?

there was no time added but you need to read the thread in purplehazes post above

it will now die promptly when it hits 0 days 0 hours now

Edited by Merenwen

I Love these updates thank you very much TJ! My fave. so far is that you can sort your eggs/unfrozen to see how many you have and then change it right back to all your dragons! I cant wait to try them all out! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

The way time left on eggs is shown has changed. If you are doing ND experiments you need to read this thread in the Help forum, especially TJ's answer.

I could easily hit that many in an active day of breeding, naming, etc.!

Exactly what I did yesterday, which made me able to count it wink.gif It wasn't intended, but I remembered the new Action Log after I was done.

Hi,

I love these changes, specially the filters and the log.

I noticed that teleports are barely logged, is this intentional?

My logs show that I offered on egg three times, but it doen't record to whom, for what and if (or when) the trade was accepted/declined.

Very nice!!

Would really like to try Dino Cave!!! But there is a problem with cookies.... they are not allowed on my browser?? How ca I change that???

Edited by Lillya

Hi,

I love these changes, specially the filters and the log.

I noticed that teleports are barely logged, is this intentional?

My logs show that I offered on egg three times, but it doen't record to whom, for what and if (or when) the trade was accepted/declined.

Not positive , but the offer would have been accepted / rejected from another scroll, so if it is being logged it would show up on their log as they were the party to take action.

@Lillya

on firefox

go to tools/options/privacy/ check accept cookies from sites

I'm greatly enjoying the new changes, and want to keep the portal 2 light skin. <3

I'm loving the new sort function! Can't wait for the android app - it'll make it easier to sneakily play from work rolleyes.gif

Loving new iOS thingy, but you can't drag and drop the dragons while sorting them D:

I was pretty excited about the Action Log at first. I can never remember the exact time I breed my dragons, and sometimes I worry that I influenced an egg incorrectly. But because the log is limited to 100 actions, and it counts really minor things like abandoning, renaming, and fogging/unfogging eggs, it's not going to be helpful for very long. I don't do too much on Dragon Cave these days, and my log is already at 40 actions. blink.gif

I guess I could copy the info onto a Notepad file or something, but I could have done that before the Action Log was introduced--except that I never remembered to do it! So maybe someday we could have the option to set our Action Logs to our own preference (e.g. 100 actions for people who like that, or 30 days or so for those of us who would prefer that).

(Edited for clarity)

Edited by Maladjust

YAY! ACTION LOG! For the longest time ever i've been trying to breed a for a gold egg and..now i can track it! THANK YOU TJ!

4 sets of Legendary Trio and still didn't get my second GON sad.gif

I did grow up in Chicago and my Mom watched the Cubs so I'm familiar with the "wait until next year" - of course I hope it won't take that long! tongue.gif

i love the BSA sorting! its so easy now to see which dragons are available for incubating!

i have noticed today that all of the biomes have emptied. is the 5 minute drop shut off or am i just way too slow?

Edited by spring_dragon

This looks awesome!

I changed the skin and I saw the mobile edition.

Hope there's more to come!

I love the new features.

Does the new mobile edition of the cave not show dragon pics in the lineages? Just tried to load one and only got their names and no pictures or failed picture upload boxes. Or is it just my phone?

Does the new mobile edition of the cave not show dragon pics in the lineages? Just tried to load one and only got their names and no pictures or failed picture upload boxes. Or is it just my phone?

They probably do show up, bu your phone just doesn't like them. :c

I'm going to go ahead and close this as problems/comments have dropped off and hopefully most users have seen the new updates.