TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

Updates are awesome, although the site is a bit laggy with the hatcheries now, I'm sure it will all settle down though.

Love all the new features, specially tells you exactly what time you bred an egg. Cool. smile.gif

Thanks again for the updates, they all are making things easier.

I had to check al of them, though, things are a bit laggy now, but I'm sure it'll settle down^^

Edited by Chococat0815

Wow. I didn't say anything before about these updates. But it seems every time you add a new feature to the game, TJ, I'm always impressed.

And thank you so much for the Dino Cave skin. *swoons at the shinyness*

Whoo, looks like some great new stuff is in place! Thanks, TJ! xd.png

~Feathers

Yay thanks! Can't wait to try all the new themes!

I was on the mobile site a moment ago, and it it much easier to work with than just the normal site on mobile devices smile.gif

This update is so incredably helpfull!

I am very fond of the opportunity to look for BSA available dragons. It has made managing my scroll a lot easier! Well done TJ. Kudo's in the usability department.

Oh my, the action log keeps up with AP eggs picked up and abandoned. That's going to make for a really looong action log for me. Wonder what kind of a limit that will have? blink.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

When I logged on today, I'm like, "Is this a glitch?!" Then I saw the date...

Thanks, TJ! (I've been really looking forward to this update!)

Really cool updates =) though the even more lag is not so funny :/

Two questions I have:

1. I have my scroll manually sorted - when I use the new sort button will it take me back to my personal sorting when I chose "account default"?

2. Is there a possibility to create an own filter, I have hardly use for the premade ones? Couldn't find it anywhere.

Edited by Kiwiana

Yes, finally!!! biggrin.gif Looks very good.

I have a question. Once it was that computers with windows XP connected veeeery slow with DC. It was changed and faster again. After that I changed to Vista. Now I had to go back to XP. And it is that slow again. Could be the reason the new change? Or what could be the reason?

Ohmygod, I love you TJ. You even answered a glitch I had. @_@. this is incredible.

sloooooooow

Dont understand why we need logs which egg we caught/APed or hid/unhide.

Would also be nice to see which egg was bred...

Yes, finally!!!  biggrin.gif Looks very good.

I have a question. Once it was that computers with windows XP connected veeeery slow with DC. It was changed and faster again. After that I changed to Vista. Now I had to go back to XP. And it is that slow again. Could be the reason the new change? Or what could be the reason?

You should probably give the site a chance to get its footing, as it's very very laggy, I'm on Windows 7 and it used to be fast for me, now it's actually pretty horrible. But I'm sure it will straighten out. The updates are worth it, at least for short term.

If the updates were going to slow the site down this much on a permanent basis, I'm sure TJ wouldn't have done them. wink.gif

Edited by Cheystar

Cheystar, thank you for your information. I hope so. But I don't know, it's not that slow since today, a week or so (just as long I'm forced to use XP).

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful." Crap :[ Maybe next time..

Anyway, everything looks good. Really love the dragon filtration, i will probably use it a lot! :D

I love love looooooove the available for BSA filter!

And the rejected dragons in the breeding list.

And the log.

And.

Thank you, TJ wub.gif

This is best update. No exceptions. <3. The soppaaaa skiinnnn~~

Whoo-hoo for the updates!

I hope I'll be lucky with my next summon. Since I've been breeding my trios since I found out about the update, I sincerely hope that I've increased my chances. Then my sig of shame can go. biggrin.gif

I switched to the portal 2 light skin and it took care of the lag for me. I'll remain on this skin until everything straightens out.

Question: If I sort by BSA, is there a quick/easy way I can sort back to how I had them before, after I found what I wanted and was done? Do I click Show All again or what? I'm afraid to try in case it messes up my entire scroll