TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

I love the new updates, but I have a question. Will the new action log show when your vampire bites an egg?

Edited by Deadly Nonchalance

I love the new updates, but I have a question. Will the new action log show when your vampire bites an egg?

Yes. I believe it does.

It should, it tracks everything.

Mine includes teleports, trade offers, naming, renaming, breeding, incubation, a notice of a failed summon attempt, and influences.

My only complaint with the log is that it shows the codes for breeding attempts ("Bred hA1Bi with 9GPTZ.") even if the dragons are named.

Everything else that uses codes is for eggs or unnamed hatchlings, so the codes make sense, but the breeding should use the parents' names, shouldn't it?

EDIT: Just got back online and see this had changed. The log in my example now reads "Bred Moonroof with Moonlit Dancing."

Yay!

Edited by SolarCat

Loving these changes. And I absolutely adore the filter feature! No more having to keep track on sticky notes! tongue.gif

It does. It even says what egg and what happened to it.

It just doesnt show the exact time when you caught an egg. When you abandoned it, yes, but not when you caught one.

My only complaint with the log is that it shows the codes for breeding attempts ("Bred hA1Bi with 9GPTZ.") even if the dragons are named.

Everything else that uses codes is for eggs or unnamed hatchlings, so the codes make sense, but the breeding should use the parents' names, shouldn't it?

Mine has names. But they actually bred an egg. Is it different for failed attempts?

[Edit] No. I have names for a failed attempt too.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Mine has names. But they actually bred an egg. Is it different for failed attempts?

I have a breeding with the names that didn't give an egg.

edit: Went back and looked at a big batch of "metallic" breedings all of which failed to give an egg but does have the names of the breeding pair.

Edited by rubyshoes

It must have been a recent update. My action log originally showed codes for when I bred my holly and CB Stripe, but it shows their names now.

I love the 60s theme. I think it would look even more amazing if there were scroll handles at the very top and bottom. I've been using it, but am experiencing lag; when I scroll down, it is very choppy, and when I load new pages, the textures and headers take a few seconds to load.

It must have been a recent update. My action log originally showed codes for when I bred my holly and CB Stripe, but it shows their names now.

I love the 60s theme. I think it would look even more amazing if there were scroll handles at the very top and bottom. I've been using it, but am experiencing lag; when I scroll down, it is very choppy, and when I load new pages, the textures and headers take a few seconds to load.

TJ may have seen the comments and made the change. smile.gif

The action log (at least by my count) holds about 100 actions before the oldest drops off which is rather nice.

I also like the dino cave theme but tend to use the basic default when hunting since it seems faster to me.

It should, it tracks everything.

I just saw that it doesn't track describing dragons. Not that it needs to.

Edited by WatersMoon110

My action log is riddled with 'Renamed “”.' for all the times I swap names between dragons. XD

Haven't actually utilized this feature much until now so I only saw it when names were shown. Quite neato. .3.

Yes. It has been changed, and I made a small edit to my post accordingly.

Looks like it was just an accidental oversight, since breeding isn't one of the examples listed on TJ's screenshot.

I'm happy now. smile.gif

First, thanks for the new update ^^.

Second: Sorry, if I could not read all the 11 pages. My question is: the http://dragcave.net/reject will not work anymore, right?

Yeah. It isn't needed anymore since the rejections appear faded out at the bottom of each dragons' breeding list (if they have rejected any dragon that is).

edited to try to make reply a little clearer smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Yeah. It isn't needed anymore since the rejections appear faded out at the bottom of each dragons' breeding list.

Thanks ^^.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but 11 pages is a lot to read back through. None of my legendary trio dragons have the "summon" option? It's not even greyed out, it's just not there at all. Is anyone else having this issue? Has this already been addressed?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but 11 pages is a lot to read back through. None of my legendary trio dragons have the "summon" option? It's not even greyed out, it's just not there at all. Is anyone else having this issue? Has this already been addressed?

It doesn't show up if you're egglocked.

It doesn't show up if you're egglocked.

lol oi...I knew that...major blonde moment, ty

The action log (at least by my count) holds about 100 actions before the oldest drops off which is rather nice.

I also like the dino cave theme but tend to use the basic default when hunting since it seems faster to me.

Yup, 100 stored actions.

I love the updates, especially the new Portal 2 Light skin and the lineage links in trades.

One question: When the cave was down through the cnage, did eggs get more time added? I have an ND experiment going on and my eggs have still an hour more left than they should?