Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

Mid 40's been playing dragcave for a few years since 2008. I enjoy the many different dragons the breeding lineages and more.

I'm 28 and I just got back into Dragon Cave.

Hopefully I won't take another long hiatus xd.png

Edit: I've taken one or two other hiatuses since joining O.o

Edited by Jashypoo

Boston, 46 and just starting here.

Love Dragons, and my Daughter got me stuck on Chicken Smoothie so I wanted to try something else to waste some time on smile.gif

I just hope I don't kill my eggs

I'll be celebrating my 61st birthday next month.

I've always been a Sci Fi/ Fantasy fan. Watched the original Star Trek when first came out. Grew up with Swiss Family Robinson and Robbie the robot.

I have a very stressful job and love to decompress on DC

I'm 28. Adult, I guess? I am also just getting back into DragCave-I just finished renaming all of my dragons...LOL. It turns out, I hadn't bred them since 2011, so I've been away for a while. Glad to see there are still a good number of "adults" that play! biggrin.gif

Most people mistakes me as a 16-18 years old person, which I don't know if I should be happy or sad about. But I guess it's because the people I hang out with the most at cons are around that age (even they forgets that I'm a whole lot older than what they are apparently). And honestly I don't know why people believe I'm that young, since I'm not close to it.

I'm a gal who's turning 22 in a little more than two weeks, so I guess that I am an adult by age even though I don't see myself as an adult yet (perhaps that's why people never will see me as an adult, who knows). I've been here for the past 6 years (even though I've been a tad too unactive for the past two years) and I honestly have no plans what so ever to quit being here on DC, because I've always loved this site and I will always love it. So I guess that I am another one of the adults here.

I'm 55, so I guess that qualifies me as an adult! I've been playing since spring/summer of 2011 and don't plan on quitting.

Haha I didn't even know kids like playing DC, my kids say it's super boring because the dragons don't even DO anything biggrin.gif I'm a 31 year old girl (well, officially a woman I guess) from the Netherlands. I started playing DC in March 2009 and stopped in May 2012, to return again in November 2014. This time I'm more active on the forum and I think it makes collecting the dragons more interesting smile.gif

Edited by beefcake

20 y.o. Russian and a Vet student =]

Playin DC since 2011 but im not rly addcited to it cuz I play alot.png of shooter and horror games more.

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

Started in 2009, when I was 15, now I am 20. A dental medicine student from Serbia who absolutely loves dragons. wub.gif

Early 30's here. 32? I think. I stopped keeping track of my age, it really doesn't matter does it? tongue.gif

I became socially adult last year, but I became legally adult this year. I can buy alchol without anyone's permission, hooray!

Started in 2009, when I was 15, now I am 20. A dental medicine student from Serbia who absolutely loves dragons. wub.gif

That's cool! I'm a vet tech student~ biggrin.gif Started playing in 2009. Just barely missed the Yulebucks dropping in the cave. OTL 22 now and still in love with this site.

I'm from Alabama 28 love DC been playing umm a few years I think almost 3.

My fiancee is 43 and plays, he's from Wales ( neath/swansea area) UK and been playing about 2 years or close to it.

I have posted here at times since I was a baby of 67; I am now 70 biggrin.gif