Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

TJ has given us a great gift with this site. Adult in age, not so sure in actions and mentality or outlook. laugh.gif

I'm 26, turning 27 in October. Sometimes I act my age, and sometimes not.

Lol it's cool to see so many adults on here! I'm a 20 year old college student. This game is a nice little relaxing thing to do when I'm not studying or doing extracurriculars.

It's nice to see such a wide range of ages here. smile.gif I , too, am an adult in age, but I try to stay young at heart. If you aren't having fun, you're not doing it right, right? xd.png

I'm 29 years old. I actually used to play here about five or six so years ago when I was still in college, but things got hectic, lost my internet and such, but I'm back on again, though still using the wifi at the library. Lots of new and neat looking dragons since then. Seems like there's more to do now. It's a fun site to raise dragons and talk to people from all over the world.

32 started right before vampires were introduced, 2008?

Stopped when I just could not get online enough to play in 2010 or so. Came back in October. I missed the dragons.

I'm not an adult, but I'm often mistaken for one both on the forums and in chat :P

22 here and been playing since a little after the BP and Frills were retired, but I didn't catch my first dragon til much later.

I'm in my early 30s and people think I'm in my early 20s. So, I guess I'm an adult. wink.gif

I probably spend too much time here. But right now, I have a reason! I need to procrastinate on NaNoWriMo!

21, but started playing when I was 15. Had a few years pause of course, I don't play as much anymore either, I'm just here for releases and events pretty much xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

21 and I'm here!

Also, im Canadian so an adult is recognized as 18-19 x]

I'm not an adult yet. I'm only 38

South Louisiana

Edited by Nivvekk

28 year old Arizona player right here. I have always loved me some dragons ;D