TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Happy b-day DC. I was annoyed at first to see all the caves empty and load of people in the coast and forest biome, but now i know what's the reason. biggrin.gif

YAY, new eggs for Birthday! And it´s my Birthday today!! HOpe I´ll catch some new eggs

The hatchies are cute! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what the adults look like. How are we supposed to wait three whole days? tongue.gif

The wave hatchy kind of reminds me of the bluna one. I can't wait to see what it becomes.

Happy Birthday, DC!

And good luck with your new appartment, TJ! biggrin.gif

Yay, finally another hybrid breed! That makes four, now I can finally make that hybrid-breed-evengen I've wanted to do for so long! smile.gif

I'm a day late to the release-party, as always, but I still managed to get 4 waverocker and 3 sunshine eggs in one drop. Yay! smile.gif

Currently have 3 waves, 2 rocking and 0 hybrids. I figure I'll just breed them later, since I think I'll have an easier time with that than catching these after the flood stops. xd.png

But I also caught two blockers accidentally, which I bit and tried to repulse, but they died. Soooo I'm locked and will have to wait a while before I can go hunting again. Damn!

Happy 6th Birthday, DC!

Thank you for the new eggs, TJ, they look gorgeous. I do hope you'll enjoy your new apartment.

I now have two of each that are being dropped and a bred one - I'm not going to abandon the other two eggs I have on my scroll so I shall be patient for a day or two.

Thank you to all involved.

Happy Birthday DC!

I still have to catch the eggs, does anyone know how to get the hybrid dragon?

I was on the ball for the Turpentine release, but have only just noticed this now...

I hope I'm not too late to grab me an egg or two!!!

Is it 5min little drops followed by bigger drops at the top of the hour again?

EDIT: Oh yeh...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!!

Edited by nintendont

Oh, the ADORABLENESS of the "waverocker" hatchling! <3 I think an army of those is due *plots*

Happy birthday DC! And a big thank you to TJ and the spriters involved on this release!

Omg, ADORABLE hatchies. (Especially the rocking waves one.) biggrin.gif I am SO getting more of those.

Now all thats left is waiting for the adults. Squee!

Shajana: Purple x Spitfire.

Edited by Xythus

Yay, finally another hybrid breed! That makes four, now I can finally make that hybrid-breed-evengen I've wanted to do for so long! smile.gif

Heh-heh, that's what I've been spending the past half-hour working out! biggrin.gif

The nice thing about the hybrids is that they all have dimorphism so that fills out your four pairs in the second gen.

Omg, ADORABLE hatchies. (Especially the rocking waves one.) biggrin.gif I am SO getting more of those.

Now all thats left is waiting for the adults. Squee!

Shajana: Purple x Spitfire.

Thank you Xythus. smile.gif

New eggs look adorable, now I just gotta actually get one...

Happy Birthday DragonsCave <3

I didn't think of Dragon Cave's birthday >.< Shame on me!

So, Happy Birthday, DC! You surprised quite a lot today laugh.gif

Beautiful new eggs, I just love the hybrid's eggsprite. Hopefully the adult dragons will be as pretty as the egg!

Now I have to try to catch the others, after I bred one of the hybrids.

Woo, happy birthday DC!

Though I'm pretty much scroll locked now, so I can't grab any new eggs dry.gif Will they still drop in mass tomorrow? Or will they start appearing randomly already?

BTW, I love the sprites, they're so adorable! And I love how there's a new egg in the Coast. It's been needing one for ages~ And I really like the new hybrid too happy.gif Thanks TJ and the spriters for the awesome work that you've done so far smile.gif

Third dragon is probably like a Shallow Water (Goldfish) or Bluna. You get this one only by breeding.

Thanks! biggrin.gif

I easpecially like that they introduced an extra hybrid breed, those are always a lot of fun. And that the Coastal biome finally got some new additions to their dragon population. xd.png

laugh.gif i completely forgot dc birthday!

happy birthday everyone

Happy Birthday DC!

Thank you for the joy you give us smile.gif