Me just then:

"Ohh! Drop. Imma not get anything. Too late but I'll go anyway."

*unknown description*

"o.o ..Do I know that one?"

*Clicks egg*

"NNEWWW EEGGGSS"

biggrin.gif

Happy sixth! <3

I catched 3 new eggs and clicked wrong on an perl egg (oh well), I will abadon the pearl egg and try to catch another new egg in 5 hours, but now I`m locked.

Happily locked with 2 "waves", 2 "sunlights", 1 pretty hybrid and 2 CB Turps I caught yesterday and that I can't abandon because I love that breed too much xd.png

Could this release be more awesome? We have three new breeds, they all have dimorphism (which is something I love), the cuteness of the hatchies is to die for AND we have a new hybrid! From Spitfires! Pretty brilliant way to solve the problem of a blocker breed, if you ask me biggrin.gif

Now back to studying Math D: Good luck to those still hunting for these little pretties.

Edited by becrux

yes I got at lest 3 "sunshines"

the "waves" seem to be a little harder to get ... probably that's because they drop only at the coast biome whereas the other drop in all biomes

the hybrid wont run away so I'll try to get more from the other first

TJ's 2 sunlight eggs

Egg will die if it doesn't hatch in: 3 days and 16 hours

Shouldn't they have hatched by now?

Happy 6th Birthday

I love the Dragon Cave and want to thank you for the new eggs, they are great

Yay, pretty new eggs!

Finally the coast got a new dragon, it was always so deserted there.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!!!

YAY new wonderful dragons biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm so pleased there's a new release ! Thank you everyone !

Unfortunately I'm such a perfectionnist I don't want to abandon the eggs I have, so I can't collect very many of the new eggs. I hope the massive drops last for a few days, that way I can get a few of each of the CBs.

As for the hybrids I'll breed them later, when I have enough CBs. I figure they will stay around whereas the massive drops will die down.

I hope I'll get a few of each, in case one of the breeds becomes rare. I would hate to struggle to get them later on like I am with the trios.

Aww the blue hatchi matured! When I just saw it I thought it's a dragon-snail. xd.png But its description reads "And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.", still, I love the thought of a dragon-snail. wub.gif

I caught three sunlight, two wave, and bred two very warm eggs. So I'm locked. Now to influence…

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave :3 got the water and hybrid eggs, just the shiny one left to catch~

yeah I got my other 3 "waves"

Can't wait to see all matured and adult sprites

Totally missed it!

I am so busy with diablo 3 lol

Happy birthday, dragons!!!!

the drops go really fast one in the coats lasted a minut ohmy.gif

laugh.gif Happy DC Birthday,everyone!I discovered it absolutely accidentally an hour ago!

It feels great to be scroll locked again this time with 7 eggs! cool.gif

Does someone know how to get the hybrid egg?

Must you breed sunlight & wave?

You breed Spitfire x Purple

OMG! YAY!!! I have the Costal one, now I'm waiting to get the Sunlight one. I got a spitfire to get the hybrid. Are these eggs going to stay forever or are they going to disappear after it's over like the holiday eggs? I hope not. I want the hybrid. biggrin.gif

OMG! YAY!!! I have the Costal one, now I'm waiting to get the Sunlight one. I got a spitfire to get the hybrid. Are these eggs going to stay forever or are they going to disappear after it's over like the holiday eggs? I hope not. I want the hybrid. biggrin.gif

smile.gif This is a regular release,they're staying so no need to worry and hurry