TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

*continues to nom on egg* *is excited* *spazez out* biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifninja.gif SO EXCITED!

Edited by Celebi112

-twitch- I just saw....a CB gold in the desert biome when I randomly went to go see the hour drop -twitch- instinctively clicked it....and it said "You decide not to overburden yourself with this egg" -twitch- If only i wasn't locked

ninja.gif

I'm sure I would be twitching too

ninja.gif

~~~

In my Ctrl + Click rush, I success and 1 accidental grab laugh.gif

~

*Sorry about that blink.gif*

Edited by DeathCry

Please be sure your posts are relevant to the News thread topic. Posts about eggs other than the new Turpentine eggs are Spam. Edited by rubyshoes

Come on hour hurry up smile.gifsmile.gif Must see these adults before I leave for the day.

Another turpentine hatched and I caught another turp egg at the top of the hour. I'm hoping to collect a small army of these cuties.

Another turpentine hatched and I caught another turp egg at the top of the hour. I'm hoping to collect a small army of these cuties.

Me too, -evil grin-

I wonder if I should freeze a hatchi, I dunno....I'll probably wait to see if I can get them to breed with another turp

~three of my turpentines matured!

Edited by xChemi

Two of my hatchlings have gendered correctly so far biggrin.gif

Shoot, I thought they were going to hatch this hour. sad.gif

Edit: Oops, I mean grow up this hour. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yes! I caught two! Plus a purple one I accidentally caught tongue.gif I'm so happy.

How long do we have to wait before we see the adult sprites?

They should be grown in another hour... I thought it was this hour, but I was wrong, unfortunately..

Half an hour!

Half hour you say?? That's even better! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i kipe miss them my net sucks and i kipe hunt rong eggs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

If I've caught the time right, they should be adults before 11:30 AM so in about 20 more minutes.

4days ...*wriggles*

edited to quote TJ's hatchling page "Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days"

Edited by velvet_paw

so in about 20 more minutes.

YUSSS!! I really, really want to see their coat pattern...it's driving me crazy! I think they're going to be fantastic adults! biggrin.gif

4days ...*

God forbid! xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

The suspense is killing me. But I'm so exhausted that I think I'm going to have to go to bed instead of waiting up for TJ's turps to mature. Gahhh. So close but so far!

Can't wait to see what the adult sprites look like in the morning. smile.gif

Gotta love how TJs eggs and hatchlings always seem to end up sick because of all of us peeping at them. Poor little dragons.

But yes, can't wait to see them all grown up!

what biome are they in?

They are in the desert. That's why it's been empty so quick lately and has many users viewing. Just keep an eye out for the 5 minute and hourly drops and you'll likely see some.

Edited by ladynadiad

what biome are they in?

desert

Been rather upset and have no idea why I decided to come onto DC. Did just see that TJ's hatchy is at 4D now so that cheered me up a bit. Tempted to stick around to see it before falling gratefully to sleep soon. :)