TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

-please confine trading talk to the trading subfourm-

I hope these dragons will be more yellow than black as I absolutely love this shade of yellow. ^^

Edited by rubyshoes

Is anyone still seeing them in the five minute drops? happy.gif

Is anyone still seeing them in the five minute drops? happy.gif

Yep, I just caught one in the last 5 minute drop.

This kind of tickes me off. I still haven't even gotten all the new year dragon eggs and this comes out. I know its a first come first serve bases but now I might never get this egg.

This kind of tickes me off. I still haven't even gotten all the new year dragon eggs and this comes out. I know its a first come first serve bases but now I might never get this egg.

These are a permanent release. You have plenty of time to try and grab them. If all else fails, keep an eye on the departure threads or make use of the trading threads or sign up for the gifting threads in the Trading section.

Yep, I just caught one in the last 5 minute drop.

Thanks wink.gif

I was able to catch another in one of them happy.gif

~

They disappear in about 3 seconds (probably less ninja.gif )

Edited by DeathCry

Still haven't caught a Turpentine. e-e

nor have i. if it wasnt for the person that gave me one i think i probably would NEVER get any. it doesnt help that theyre in the desert biome...

Caught 2 more Turps. Gonna trade them off, as always. Edited by predatorfan4ever

Just saw it. Do any of you nice peoples want to tell me the description and were to get them?

I agree that it's really hard to catch any, especially since there are many people who have *very* fast internet connections.

Took me quite a while to get the four that I have now. And I certainly didn't get them all in one sitting.

The hourly drop is your best bet. That's when more than one of these drops. The five minute ones are virtually impossible to do.

I'm looking forward to seeing mine hatch. smile.gif

i actually would probably have more luck on the five-minute ones. mostly because since there's far less people there. i would gladly take competition of 40 people over 73. the page loads much faster with the former of the two.

Blah. They go really fast. I only caught one. I'm glad they're permanent because they were only available for a minute or so in the 7:00 p.m. drop. Whoosh! There they went.

I can't wait to see TJ's adults! Only about 16 more hours. Then I will know if I want to catch more of these.

only 16 more hours to go! smile.gif Hurry up

only 16 more hours to go! smile.gif Hurry up

hahaha yeah... you're killin' me TJ tongue.gif Quick hatchies, slow growers. wanna see wanna see xd.png Because I want to name these little guys.

I'm not even concerned with catching for myself right now. There are several threads already having people saying "I'll breed for people once they grow up!"

It's not the end of the world if you cannot grab...

Just saw it. Do any of you nice peoples want to tell me the description and were to get them?

'smells like turpentine' and desert. Good luck!

Oh man quite curious now. xd.png I'm not totally rushing to see the adults, but it'd be nice to know what they look like. :3

Also accidentally grabbed a spitfire. xd.png Whoops. Just need to wait till I can abandon it though. tongue.gif

My baby turpentines aren't sick anymore. wub.gif

My fault for putting them in heaps of click sites. xd.png

Better unfog 'em.

Yay, three of mine hatched. :3 Some are due to hatch later today... whoops forgot to put them into click sites at all. xP

Lemon, I'd fog it again before you go to bed if it got sick. Just for saftey's sake. smile.gif

Please turn off the caps and language. It is considering yelling is is unnecessary.

it was my ac-adapter this time T.T and now Im having trouble getting one of these cuties!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just three hours until mine hatch, and then I'll have room on my scroll to catch some for gifting. Woot!

*watching the clock like a third-grader on the day before summer vacation starts*