TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

He is so nice!!!

The another Hatchling of TJ09 is frozen?

The Adult genders will be the same?

Ooooh! SNAZZY! I love how the spot pattern works, beautiful and unique. They remind me of butterflies... only... kind of sharp dangerous ones. tongue.gif

Ooooh, I do like these! Might just have to go grab some more. Thank you TJ and Nectaris for an exciting release and another lovely dragon!

I love these dragons. ^^ For some reason I was expecting them to be bulky, but I'm pleasantly surprised that they're not. smile.gif Not that bulky would have been any less beautiful when it comes to the sprite work, I really love the graceful feel to them. ^^

I, too, hope that they can breed outside of their own species. Mostly because I WANT to do a PB, EG lineage with them, but if that's the only lineage they can make it's not quite as special, haha.

I'll still love them either way though. wub.gif

Well done, Nectaris! Lovely dragons. I just hope they are not impossible to breed. I think they would look good with harvests.

Very pretty spites ^^ I hope that despite the description we can still make lineages with them with other dragons though...

The Adult genders will be the same?

TJ09 kept only one adult and one hatchling. This usually means that both genders look the same.

The adult sprite is very nice. Congratulations and thanks to Nectaris.

I hope my two gender right. I haven't seen any more turps since they were released.

OH WAOW!! the adult is amazing! im really glad i have some now.

course, that just means people are going to want them even more. i have the feeling these will have the rarity of the gold wyverns.

What is a Marrows?

-please ask questions that don't pertain to the News thread topic in Help-

Edited by rubyshoes

I hope my two gender right. I haven't seen any more turps since they were released.

They changed biome to the desert after they were released - artist's choice. Maybe that's why? Either way, good luck hunting. smile.gif

They changed biome to the desert after they were released - artist's choice. Maybe that's why? Either way, good luck hunting. smile.gif

*twitchy eye*

Wha..? You mean I've been hunting in the wrong place all this time?

Ooh, I like the adults! Such a nice clean design, and I love the classic curve of the neck. Very nice-looking dragon and I'm glad I grabbed some. smile.gif