TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

The AP block seems to me like it came back quickly, but I could just be misperceiving it. Is it usually about this time that it comes back?

Also, I really, really, really hope that these dragons can breed with other dragons, just that the success rate is really low. That would lineage building slow, but oh so satisfying with each success. smile.gif

I suppose any release is good, but all this time, and all that's out is one dragon, that doesn't even have dimorphism? Jeez.

I thought that we were getting new releases about every 2 months there for a while or so. Considering that we had the Valentine's dragons 2 months ago and the Chinese New Year a month before that, I actually thought we were doing good release wise. xd.png

@ Tahilanor - They're permanent. We'll be told when releases are time limited. smile.gif

Edited by skauble

Is it true that this is a limited-time release, or will it be a permanent release?

Why would these be limited? If a dragon is limited it is a holiday or TJ should mention something. :3

Why would these be limited? If a dragon is limited it is a holiday or TJ should mention something. :3

Oh, that's good news! I read somewhere that these dragons were going to stop dropping after TJ's grew into adulthood, and I've only managed to grab two - my internet is acting up. Thanks for clearing that up!

I have a turpentine egg to gift for the one that doesnt have one yet .

Please pm me if you want it .

Any idea how rare these eggs will be? Still scroll-locked. sad.gif

Since they're only in one biome, my guess is not rare, since rares drop in all biomes. However, the other eggs mixed back into the drop fairly quickly, which indicates that they might be uncommons.

But I'm sure they'll still be plenty dropping when you get unlocked. Remember, by the time you have space, lots of other people will have just locked themselves. laugh.gif

Any idea how rare these eggs will be? Still scroll-locked. sad.gif

My guess is uncommon.

They are not rare since they are only in one biome, but they just look like they have the personality to be a uncommon dragon.

You should never say "oh, it's rare as its impossible to get" in the first few days, it's always hard to get them at first as everybody wants them and there are limited coming out, but then demand starts to cool down and more will come up.

EDIT: oh and yes, can't wait to see these smelly looking adults. ^^

Edited by Drawin

C'mon hatchies, grow for goodness sake!

*feeds them Rare Candies*

Ohwait...Wrong game.

EDIT: Desert, MessengerDragon, they're in Desert.

Edited by Nezbael

This is not funny at all, the egg start arrive after 15 seconds of the hour but gone all after about one minutes. And the site lag like hell. dry.gif

In the past I'm even have 15 minutes to try. xd.png

Please release more...Ahhhh..... sad.gif

Edited by Crazy DAC

That's cool!!! Thank TJ!!>q</

but....i taking exam next monday....oh no!!! blink.gif

I feel greedy for catching my 8th. xd.png

One's cooling down and getting ready to go to a new home because I don't want it. It stopped me from getting a CB Gold Wyvern. As some of you know..

The server at dragcave.net is taking too long to respond.
About that... is anyone (post-battling it out for a turp egg) finding that the site keeps on asking you to log back in? Unless it does that normally at this hour laugh.gif

I have four of them, all were gifted to me... I won't try for more these days, I'll wait until there's not such a run anymore. Pity they're in the desert though, as this biome is the one that empties fastest, even before this new release. There are just too many wanted breeds appearing there, unfortunately...

But my breeding has been going well these days, no refusals and getting most of the eggs I wanted. Maybe the new release helps with getting "old" eggs as well.

Thank God I've managed to snag 13 of this lovely new breed so far. I'm always afraid that if I don't get the eggs from the get go, they'll disappear and be really hard to grab later on...

And at about 11:00 a.m North Carolina time, TJ's will be grown. I can't wait to see the adults, I'm really curious how that spot pattern will play out when they're grown. smile.gif

Only four more hours! smile.gif

Thank God I've managed to snag 13 of this lovely new breed so far. I'm always afraid that if I don't get the eggs from the get go, they'll disappear and be really hard to grab later on...

And at about 11:00 a.m North Carolina time, TJ's will be grown. I can't wait to see the adults, I'm really curious how that spot pattern will play out when they're grown. smile.gif

Same! I really can't wait to see the spots!