TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

I have 4. I don't like to go insane with them until I see the adults tongue.gif

Since they're only in one biome, my guess is not rare, since rares drop in all biomes. However, the other eggs mixed back into the drop fairly quickly, which indicates that they might be uncommons.

But I'm sure they'll still be plenty dropping when you get unlocked. Remember, by the time you have space, lots of other people will have just locked themselves. laugh.gif

To me it kinda feels like they'll be as "rare" or uncommon as the golden wyverns... The desert is empty after a few minutes already and the drop is already mixed with other eggs, just like it was with the golden wyverns and royal blues..

Might be wrong though, we'll see...

Thank God I've managed to snag 13 of this lovely new breed so far. I'm always afraid that if I don't get the eggs from the get go, they'll disappear and be really hard to grab later on...

And at about 11:00 a.m North Carolina time, TJ's will be grown. I can't wait to see the adults, I'm really curious how that spot pattern will play out when they're grown. smile.gif

I know how you feel, I grabbed 12 of them @.@ and probably will grab more once I see the adults

I just feel like while they're being released is the best time, since there's so many

Matured hatchie!! On my scroll!! ohmy.gifhuh.gifblink.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Looks like you've got a good stock of them! Congrats on the matured hatchie!

*twitch* Two more hours.

quoted for truth! i can't wait to see the adults!

the hatchies are so cute xd.png can't wait for them to grow up though tongue.gif

muuuuuuust waaaaaaaaait.....

About 2 hours, 10 minutes left biggrin.gif

No more 5 minute drops as the AP is full, so now for everyone to rumble and tumble it out during the hour drop xd.png

Everytime we wait for a new dragon to become an adult, it really seems like the last two hours just drag like crazy. xd.png

Matured hatchie!! On my scroll!!  ohmy.gif  huh.gif  blink.gif  laugh.gif  biggrin.gif

Mine just matured too. They're so sweet. c:

ugh, I can't catch the hour drops to save my life. I haven't even seen one of the new eggs tongue.gif

Just nine more hours until mine hatches! *Noms on egg in order to try to hatch it* HATCH NOW DARN YOU!

Im so exited! But how do you guys know when TJ's will mature? :]

2 hours to go until we see the adults

Im so exited! But how do you guys know when TJ's will mature? :]

Just check how much time left until they die. Hatchlings with enough views usually grow up when they reach 3d 23h.