TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

The adult is beautiful! I don't care if there is no dimorphism, the artist did a very nice job.

Thanks. Dont have one of those so didnt know.

But you have 4 at the bottom of your scroll's first page.....

~~

My hatchlings continue to gender correctly so I have hopes that most of my influences will stay true biggrin.gif

A very lovely dragon, I really like the adult sprite! *tips her hat to the artist* Nice work! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

The adult is gorgeous. I do love the colouring, and what a neat concept! I will definitely catch more, now that I've seen the adult.

These are so pretty! o:

It makes me wish I'd held onto the extras that had instead of gifting and trading them. Butohwell. One of my hatchies Gendered last night, Male, just liked I influenced it to be. Now as long as the other one genders Female, I'll be happy.

Great job to the artist who designed these, though! I dunno if I'll have an army of these, but I definitely want a handful more!

IT'S SO PRETTY!!! biggrin.gif

Currently Being Released says something about possibilities with the Vampire Dragons, so I'm thinking that maybe Biting them possibly turns them into something funky? I'm considering Biting my 5th egg. It has 9 hours left to decide.

Oh no, the secong hatchling is sick!!

One, the hatchling is frozen, and two, even if it was sick, TJ's stuff doesn't die.

Haven't been able to snatch any yet, but when more people get their share, I'll give it a try.

Edited by Kamoodle

The adult is gorgeous! Great job to the spriter, Nectaris!

Nectaris made these [the credits are at the bottom of their respective pages], so of course they are awesome <3 nice work~ I personally woulda dithered more but to each their own style :3

These have really nice sprites!

Maybe not the most eye-catching dragon ever, but the contrast of the yellow and black just fits very well! biggrin.gif

Eee, one of my babies gendered! I now have a little girl! biggrin.gif The rest are at 5 days, 11 hours and haven't gendered yet...I hope influence worked and they gender into the pairs I need. smile.gif

Aww.. pretty! I like the adult and the s2 design pretty much smile.gif Black and yellow.. like bees or wasps =)

first 7 turps have been safely hatched.. and 7 more eggs neatly caught. Not sure if I want to stick to 14 or go for an even 20 before stopping the hunt. choices choices.

So, does anyone have more information of what the turps have to do with the vamps?