TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Lemon, I'd fog it again before you go to bed if it got sick. Just for saftey's sake. smile.gif

Yeah. I shall do that.

They've almost hatched though. If they hatch before tonight it's all good.

Just caught my fourth one..and I think I won't catch more for now...they are gone so quickly that I dunno how even managed to catch those 4...lol

I missed 'em all as well because I thought that my internet was shutting off at 8, so I was busy trying to unname all the dragons I could. sad.gif It would be really helpful to have a "unname all" button. I have no idea what in the world I'm going to name my turps, so I suppose I'll just have to wait and see for the adults tomorrow. smile.gif

All six (derp) of mine hatched this morning, and I managed to grab five more at the hourly drop Muhahahahahahahahaha.

Dunno if I'm going to keep the eggs I have now though, or gift them. (<-leaning towards gift)

We shall see.

Hurry up and grow up TJ's babies D:

Edited by xChemi

I named one hatchie "Got Paint Flicked on Me" because I think they look as if someone flicked yellow paint on them with a paint brush. laugh.gif

I named one hatchie "Got Paint Flicked on Me" because I think they look as if someone flicked yellow paint on them with a paint brush. laugh.gif

That is an adorable name, and yes they do kinda look like someone flung paint on them in a good way xd.png

These aren't rare/limited are they? So far my luck catching one has been nil. /willing to trade for one

biggrin.gif Currently trying to pester mine into hatching <<

Why is it whenever there's a new release is when you come across all KINDS of good trades that aren't the new breed??? Seriously just traded for a PB thunder....for a 2nd gen sunsong egg. Not complaining this is awesome, just makes me want to have MORE egg slots to scoop up somethings I'd never get otherwise. <3 and get new eggs while I'm at it!

NightRunner

No they're not limited release, though they have been swiched from alpine to desert and even the hourly drops are gone within a min or so 0.o

Edited by Kara Wolf

When I saw the S1 hatchies (I didn't see TJ's), I couldn't help but think that they looked so adorable and that they looked like they were dressed up in costume for Kill Bill, Game of Death or Harry Potter (y'know, Hufflepuff...) because of their colour schemes. XD

Have two (Now influenced due to excellent timing on a cool down) that will hatch within the next day, and gifted two away at random.

I'm very content right now...and because I never said it before - thank you to all involved in making these little dragons

Having no luck with theese dragons. sad.gif Almost every time i go to the desert biome, there are no eggs, and the one time there were eggs, i missed BOTH of the two turpentines that popped up... sigh... hopefully i can get at least one...

Just saw this update, no way am I gonna be able to handle this with everything else. ~Spam removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thank you to alabaster_demon and fallen_leaf for the turpentines!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you two are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I saw this the day it came out... yet only now have I had time to go hunting... and I'm having no luck whatsoever. I'll keep trying though xd.png crafty little turpentines they are!

I'd love to gift some of my eggs away, but it's like-- what if this dragon is the epitome of everything Nine loves? What if it turns out to be so rare and I never see another egg ever again (ever). WHAT IF...?!

Nah, I'll just wait for the adults. If it's awesome, booyah. If it's not, booyah for someone else.

5 hatched so far, got another 7 eggs~

I'm surprised by my luck so far with these turpentines ^O^

What if this dragon is the epitome of everything Nine loves?

This made me laugh. XD It's so true though. =p

Catching these guys got a lot easier since I got my new computer the other day. Loving the hatchies & hope to round out my numbers soon, got 4 pairs so far.

Gah...I wished I had some more pinks. That way I could influence the ones I have to the genders I want. xd.png Oh well, some of them are almost there. :3

I have to say that, no matter what the dragon looks like, this is one of the times that I wish we could freeze eggs, because I love the shell design.

For those of you still struggling to get some, you should check out the Dragon Cave Tips thread...

Although we had one for a while that I thought was better - more thorough and organized. I don't know what happened to it and it didn't look like it was merged. But the one above has a lot of the core tips that will make hunting easier.

I'd love to gift some of my eggs away, but it's like-- what if this dragon is the epitome of everything Nine loves? What if it turns out to be so rare and I never see another egg ever again (ever). WHAT IF...?!

Nah, I'll just wait for the adults. If it's awesome, booyah. If it's not, booyah for someone else.

Would you be kind enough to let us know if that's the case? Because I have reserved that name for my first Turpentine in case it turns out to be true. If that doesn't turn out to be the case I could always try "Nine Thinks it's Okay" or "Nine Says - Off of My Scroll".

I usually wait for the hourly drop to get mine, cause the five minute drops are just too short to get any and they usually are gone in a flash. But I do agree that I wish that egg freezing was allowed cause the egg design on the eggs are very neat looking. tongue.gif

For those of you still struggling to get some, you should check out the Dragon Cave Tips thread...

Thank you!! I can't use the search feature successfully so I didn't even know that thread existed.. this shall make catching turpentines easier!

EDIT: The tips helped wonderfully! Caught another one finally!

Edited by Lord_Kishin