TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

His always get sick (and if they die, he brings them back to life). smile.gif

Oh, of course! I forget or am I just so stupid?

happy.gif Eggies! Why do you hatch so fast and grow so slow!

Yes, I can't wait to test the theories.... it just suggests the other dragons don't like the stink. I'm going to try to breed one with a CB green Nebula.

Edited by Dragonbox

Yes, I can't wait to test the theories.... it just suggests the other dragons don't like the stink. I'm going to try to breed one with a CB green Nebula.

Wow! You have the same idea as mine!

His always get sick (and if they die, he brings them back to life). smile.gif

TJ's dragons are eternal, apparently.

Which seems like cheating, lol....

So, are they still dropping? Is so, what biome? I really would love to be able to catch one. So I can have another stenchy foul smelling creature on my scroll....

Originally it was the Alpine, but now its the Desert. By now they will start filtering in with the other dragons, so if you want one then the sooner the better.

EDIT: Lol, ninja.gif-ed a Mod....

Edited by Ashywolf

So, are they still dropping? Is so, what biome? I really would love to be able to catch one. So I can have another stenchy foul smelling creature on my scroll....

In the desert and yes they are still falling.

I was thinking that Marrows might be a good mate--- they like smelly laugh.gif

I was thinking that Marrows might be a good mate--- they like smelly laugh.gif

This is a nice idea too!

Seems to be easier to catch now that it was a few days ago. For days I wasn't able to catch any, and then today I already managed to get 3 of them.

In release day i've caught 4 and 1 cheese.... and today caught another turp! rolleyes.gif

Trying to catch more turpines since all mine hatched. Stuck on the iPad which is acting rather slow dry.gif Well I'll be getting on the computer soon hopefully then ^^

Edited by quail23

10 down. i think I'm gonna catch two more, and then I'm over for this release.

Struggling with my ISP problems, (which has now returned to its normal state of ONLY affecting the Cave, grrrr!) I finally managed to pick up one on my own! biggrin.gif

Lol I'd pretty much laugh if all my dragons refused to breed with them. xd.png I absolutely love their designs as a hatchling. :3 They're just so dang cute! biggrin.gif

The four I grabbed the day they were released are all cracking... I incubated and ER'd 'em so they should go pretty quick now. :V I'm hoping the two pairs gender right... so's I can breed up some hatchies to freeze.

Well, my first one is all ready to hatch! Excited! Thanks to TJ and spiters for the new release.