TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Hm. one misclicked white and one more turpentine, bringing my number of them to 7 biggrin.gif

I'm still trying to figure out if the new babies are a really dark charcoal color, or black. xd.png I can't make up my mind. The eggs are dark grey, but the babies look darker...

And is that an arrow point I see on their tails, or are their tails just long and thin?

Someone said they see a face in the pattern of TJ's new babies...I can't see it. ha ha

Edited by MedievalMystic

Influenced my two to get one of each gender. I'm going to wait and see what the adults are like before I try catching any more.

I grabbed another two turps. smile.gif Planning on trading them though. Or I might end up gifting if I don't get much interest in the trade. ^^

Influenced my two to get one of each gender. I'm going to wait and see what the adults are like before I try catching any more.

I never take those kinds of chances. I get while the gettin's good. If they go the way of the GW's, there won't be anymore by the time TJ's are adults, or soon after. :S

To be honest, I thought they would have 3 or 4 heads xd.png

I wonder how the adults will look.

Caught another turpentine egg at the 5 minute drop so I'm happily egg-locked for a while.

Two hatchies and two eggs that should hatch tomorrow. The hatchies are so adorable; I love seeing them on my scroll. wub.gif

Three of mine hatched and I managed to grab another at the 3pm drop. I love how these hatchies look so proud.

Caught 8 for now. I have another baby due to hatch in the next three hours, and in the next four I have a misclicked white to abandon... But I won't trade or gift CB. After all the craze is over and we see how rare they really are, I'm gonna try to breed some nice 2nd gens and gift them.

Super excited for a new breed that fits my black-themed scroll, all the other newer breeds were too colouful for my taste and I had to refrain. tongue.gif Keeping faithful is hard!

Got me 4 and a failclick CB Thunder. All is well. biggrin.gif

witch aria i can hunt it

They're in the desert.. smile.gif

Took a long time but I finally managed to get one with my slow DSL! *dances with excitement*

Edited by onkloudnyne

7 turpentine hatchlings, 7 turpentine eggs. Egg locked for two days and happy. smile.gif

Edited by kunigund

TJ09? Your hatchling are sick. Better hide 'em...

His always get sick (and if they die, he brings them back to life). smile.gif

I hear you; I just misclicked a swallowtail. Blarrrrgh.

Can't wait to see these adults - and to find out if they can breed with other dragons!!! laugh.gif