TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Cannot wait to read the breed description.

...I just realized I have no idea what turpentine smells like.

It's nasty. It'll burn out your nose hairs

Excuse me good people of Dragcave, in what biome can this breed be found? biggrin.gif

Desert.

Yay! I've managed to pick up a few! Good luck to everyone (: I stumbled upon a CB black while trying to pick up a turpentine, but missed it. Oh well.

Mine will hatch 2 hours later.

I don't know if I should catch more.

In three hours I'll have babies as well. I fully intend to lock myself with them once again. xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

Hmm, I can't seem to grab any. Even at peak drop times the Desert Biome appears empty to me. Congrats to everyone who have picked some up! I'm going to keep hunting when I have more time.

I haven't been able to find any! What the heck? This is frustrating. I don't see them anywhere except on other people's scrolls...not cool...

Hmm, I can't seem to grab any. Even at peak drop times the Desert Biome appears empty to me. Congrats to everyone who have picked some up! I'm going to keep hunting when I have more time.

Don't worry about that.

I am very sure they will be common,not rare.So you will have pretty much of them if you like sometime later.

Edited by Mercury

Hmph... Why do I always seem to miss releases? xd.png I'm two days late! However, I was at a concert when the new eggs were released... So I guess that's an excuse... laugh.gif Coldplay just happened to win out over Turpentines... Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if I can't snag some later. smile.gif

The hatchlings look amazing--I can't wait to see what the adults look like! happy.gif

I'd be more than happy to snag some for anyone who is having trouble. I'm not scroll-locked, so I can get some and PM a tele link after their cooldown. If anyone needs me to grab some for them, feel free to PM me. smile.gif

In three hours I'll have babies as well.  I fully intend to lock myself with them once again.  xd.png

laugh.gif

Same here!

As soon as I fill an IOU anyway wink.gif

~

Every time I look at the eggs, I vaguely remember seeing this on the completed list, or somewhere around the cave. huh.gif

There was a discussion on the shape of the yellow center.. or something ... laugh.gif I can't remember ~

~

2nd edit..

I'm so afraid of a miss click and accidentally getting locked that even when I saw "turpentine", I didn't click xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

Don't worry about that.

I am very sure they will be common,not rare.So you will have pretty much of them if you like sometime later.

...funny. thing is, anything that appears in the desert is gone within ten seconds at the most, except for the stone dragons, which usually end up blocking the rest.

I'm doing an oil painting unit in my art class…When I saw these guys that was all I could think of xd.png Thanks for the new eggs, TJ! Can't wait to see what they do to mess up breeding. tongue.gif

Got the 4 I wanted..now I am very happy.

Ugh, this really sucks, I have been trying for over.. Well over six hours to get at least one or two eggs, but people are being a bit greedy, and I haven't been able to come close :/

The only thing that is greedy in DC is cheating and having multiple scrolls. Good luck catching. :3

I can give you one, if you like, TwillyGrove!

They're coming down in mini drops every 5 mins, and big drops every hour.

Edited by Celebi112

Just saw a Turpentine egg in the AP =o Didn't get it of course, but that was an optimistic sign.

I have my speculations about this breed, but I shall keep them to myself.

I have 7 atm, they will be hatching fairly soon, within the next hour. Then I shall catch 7 more.

None. Cave won't load. This error of mine is getting on my nerves. I'm seriously thinking of quitting Dragon Cave.