TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Hah! I like the smell of turpentine and gasoline...go strange me xd.png

So, I take it that these species of dragon are not going to be rares or uncommon? The hatchling is a little hard to see details of but what I can see of it, it's got great color combo. Can't wait to see the adult.

I don't know what turpentine is..... I know that gasoline smells good.... Like thick smoke and goo.

Sorry! I started it... *hangs head* I'll be back. Hey, anyone know if TJ can incubate his hatchlings or what?

If the incubate part was a little confusing to you... I asked because it seemed to me that his hatchlings were hatching at 6 days instead of 7 days and stuff like that...

Edited by StarSea

Sorry! I started it... *hangs head* I'll be back. Hey, anyone know if TJ can incubate his hatchlings or what?

If the incubate part was a little confusing to you... I asked because it seemed to me that his hatchlings were hatching at 6 days instead of 7 days and stuff like that...

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but I'll try to answer anyway. TJ reduced the timer on his eggs so that they'd hatch quickly. His hatchlings, however, have so far gone through the regular time cycle of all hatchlings. From what I've seen in the past, this is generally what happens when there are new releases.

So I doubt he'll reduce the timer on his hatchlings so that they can hatch quicker. As horrible as the waiting is, I think we'll just have to wait another day and a half (ish) before we see what the adult dragons look like. smile.gif

omg while i was hunting for turpentine i stumbled across a CB Gold! and i blumin clicked on the turpentine, why did i do that! I already have enough!

Edited by Dewspirit

Please turn the caps off, it is considered yelling and not necessary.

Edited by _Z_

paint? but isn't paint nonexistant during this time period that DC is put in?

It's not paint. It's a natural solvent from trees :c

Turpentine (also called spirit of turpentine, oil of turpentine, and wood turpentine) is a fluid obtained by the distillation of resin obtained from live trees, mainly pines.

Yay, I picked up 5 more Turpentines!

However, the highlight of this drop was seeing a Gold. I didn't fully register what it was before I clicked on it in my mad clicking for Turpentines; as I refreshed my thoughts went from "oh no I clicked a Spitfire" to "OMG OMG OMG".

...I see other people saw that Gold. XD

Edited by Saloiq

Yay, I picked up 5 more Turpentines!

However, the highlight of this drop was seeing a Gold. I didn't fully register what it was before I clicked on it in my mad clicking for Turpentines; as I refreshed my thoughts went from "oh no I clicked a Spitfire" to "OMG OMG OMG".

...I see other people saw that Gold. xd.png

yeah High five,and i congratulate the the player who got it ~ ~Removed to get the egg safe~

Please stay on topic, too, guys. Grabbing or seeing a gold does not have to do with the turpentines.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Too many people grab it, and I can't get any. And now that dragcave made me grab a cb moonstone,(Whcih I wanna gift) I want one badly. I which someone would gift me...

All I know is that turpentine is good for sore horse hooves. *-*

Going to go ahead and get these CBs out of the way. Which means I need 4 more. =o

I'm going to wait and see what the adult looks like before I start grabbing eggs.

You're a risk taker. lol I never wait to grab eggs, because you never know what'll happen. Look at Gold Wyverns. I hardly ever see CBs anymore. These could end up as cave blockers, sure...but they could also dry up and be impossible to find, too. :S

This is not fair at all....I can't get any because of the error I have...

Ended up with an egglocked seven Turps, all Influenced and with name ideas approaching. Thanks for the new release, TJ and artists!

Eeee~

Got two

Locked because I also have 4 spitfires that I caught at an inopportune time >^<

but happy~

I just hope my pinks cool down before its too late ;u;~

strangest thing when I refreshed at the top of the hour i was able to get 2, couple hours got 2 more, i have 6 at the moment 4 for me and 2 more i am holding for a friend who has not been home to get his yet cant wait to see these all grown up

Thank you

Ahh, these hatchlings are adorable. <3 And somehow I totally knew that Nectaris would be the artist.

Hah! I like the smell of turpentine and gasoline...go strange me xd.png

So, I take it that these species of dragon are not going to be rares or uncommon? The hatchling is a little hard to see details of but what I can see of it, it's got great color combo. Can't wait to see the adult.

Well then you'd be one of the few "dragons" compatible with them for breeding xd.png.

Picked up 4, probably won't pick up anymore for now.

Cannot wait to read the breed description.

...I just realized I have no idea what turpentine smells like.

still unable to catch any. nice seeing so much success with everyone else... it makes me wonder how there's anyone left that has room for more.