LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

XD 

wow, give those dragons some privacy! they need some time to get in the mood. ;) 

why.... why is my mint upside down??

Clearly you've gone and reversed the polarity.

Why is this tombstone covered in snow?

It's because the dragon's favourite season was winter.

What does stunning a dragon do?

it gives it a total makeover so it's glamorous and wearing evening-wear; hence, it's absolutely stunning

oh no! i completely forgot about my dragon until there was like 5 minutes left and now it's actually hatched, but it's all green and moldy looking... what's up with that?

you have to take it to the cleaner dragon. They might be able to save it.

Sooo.... I bought an egg from the market, why can't I trade it?

Edited by Syiren
was looking on wrong page. oops.

If you buy something from a store and then resell it at a higher price, that's sometimes looked down upon. That's the reason why you can't trade them.

(That sounded... kind of legitimate.)

Every week, my same pair "refuse to go near each other"! How do I make them fall in love?

You have to bring them to a Mutamore dragon for marriage counciling.

Why is my dragon made of cheese?

You better check your other dragons, seems like one of them left a dummy.

Why can’t I breed my Mint to a Misfit? They’re about the same size, right?

That is known issue since few years ago. Many user reported that but TJ seems don't know how to fix it.

I got a e-mail from dragcave that says about raffle. What I should do now?

If there's a link in it, don't click it. It will steal your credit card number and your dog. And your dog's credit card number.

I found a tree in the cave, what can I do with it now?

Chop wood from it to build a wooden trophy, which allows egg freezing.

Why is my dragon description rejected? Her living in a cave in Welsh is not inappropriate, right?

Maybe the description mods don't like Wales. Try again, but mention brownies this time.

What's a CB, and why does everyone want one?

It's a Common Brownie, and they're really tasty is why they're so popular.

How do I get a neglected dragon?

You have to cry for 31 days straight. Then, you have to kill or release every dragon in your scroll, and then enter the monthly raffle. If you do that and win, you will receive a neglected dragon instead of a prize dragon.

What's a bloodswap?

When you kill the wrong dragon, it requires a blood transfusion to be revived. Some people don’t have enough or the right blood type and have to ask for them.

How can I get a Vampire dragon? Are they rare like CB Golds?

Yes, precisely! It is about the same rarity as a CB Gold or Silver. Just keep hunting and you'll find one.

On that note, how do I get a Shadow Walker? I see so many in the Wilderness...

Go to your Account Settings and place a tick in the box to "Hide adults on scroll". All your adult dragons will magically transform to Shadow Walkers; unfortunately there's no way to get one without losing the breeds you already have. That's why there are so many in the Wilderness, people just get fed up with having such an army of them.

Why aren't there any leetle trees in the wilderness?

It's because someone chopped them down! We now have activist groups campaigning to get the leetle trees back  into the wild... It's a work in progress.

How do I get a paper egg?

It's only available during the Festival of Eggs, and only after you've collected all the eggs is one added to your scroll. Only one is given per scroll per year.

Is it possible to get Holiday dragons outside of their holiday period?

Yes, but there's a lot of travel involved. You have to go to the North Pole for the Christmas dragons, to Paris for the Valentine dragons, and to Transylvania for the Halloween dragons.

What does PB mean?

Why, peanut butter, of course.  Peanut Butter dragons are very popular, but are as rare as CB Golds, and they don't reproduce.

What is a checker?

A checker is a group of dragons that has yet to learn how to play chess, so they play checkers instead.

How do I get more shards?

Break every vase in your house. In order to be valid, though, the breaking has to be done on a Tuesday.

Why are red dragons so popular?

Red dragons are so popular for two reasons. One, a lot of people say that red is their favourite colour. Two, if you collect 100 reds, you have a chance at summoning the GoR. It's like a GoN, but it's coloured red.

Wait, Arias can breed Pink eggs? Why?

Because you edited the data of dragons. I just reported it to mods.

Can I know future gender of my eggs?