LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

There's a secret page with a virtual ultrasound but I can't remember the address right now.

I've been trying to breed a 2nd gen guardian of nature but with no success. Is that just bad luck?

They can only breed GoN eggs when bred exactly on the date and time you summoned them.

Can I make a chicken zombie?

Depends on the chicken's code. If it contains at least 4 letters of the following word: "zombie" (no repeated letters), it will have a chance to be turned into a zombie chicken upon revival attempt.

In trading hub, why are some wants just blank?

It means that they want the mysterious blank dragon. Not many people have them, and they're even rarer than CB Silvers. We are trying to learn more about them.

Do people really care about a dragon's code?

Yes, because if you can collect enough certain types of codes you can ask TJ for a special dragon.

What should I do if I pick up an egg that has an inappropriate code?

You have to get off your scroll within one minute of obtaining it or all dragons who are the same species as the coded egg are auto-abandoned. This includes adults, they'll be sent to the Wilderness.

What's the point of freezing hatchlings?

Using them like refrigerator, which can make your eggs slower to hatch.

Are there anything we can do on Wilderness page?

Yes, befriend the wild dragons and get eaten

What is Incubate?

A necessary action to prevent the death of eggs. Eggs not incubated have a 20% chance of dying every hour.

Does anyone have the new brown eggs? I grabbed 16 but they’re all purple.

It turns out that the brown ones are actually just really rare alts, like Dorsals or Ridgewings. So keep trying!

A while ago, people were talking about Easter eggs... How were you supposed to get those?

Go to the Abandoned Page. You can access that by clicking "take one of those instead" from the sentence, "Near the entrance to the cave, there are some abandoned eggs. If you don’t want the dragons inside to die, you can take one of those instead."

I recently got a White dragon and it has Ward in its action list. What does this do?

It gets you a pink egg when you breed it with a red.

What's the fastest way to get a zombie dragon

You need to go the graveyard page and have at least ten adult dragons known for digging. It should guarantee to get you one.

I’ve been hearing comments about DC Birthday, what’s done to celebrate?

They release extra prize dragons as it is birthday.

I tried to summon my 4th GoN. But where the summon button gone?

Ah the elusive fourth summon button. First you have to kill all your GoNs and all but one of each summoning dragons. Once all of these have been restored as zombies, the fourth summon button will appear.

Why are all my alcedines blue?

Because they are feeling blue.

Are there something for someone who collected all variations of every breeds in their scroll?

Once your scroll is completed, it will be forever frozen and you cannot pick up anything else or remove any creature.

How do I get a rainbow coloured Holiday Dragon like this one named Hershel?

On 7/10/2020 at 7:36 AM, Rememberdrgns said:

Once your scroll is completed, it will be forever frozen and you cannot pick up anything else or remove any creature.

How do I get a rainbow coloured Holiday Dragon like this one named Hershel?

Oh, man, Hershel is the definition of flamboyant.

They're where the places that the chickens that lay eggs in the Cave escaped from.

What's a Saltkin?

A dragon with a blood pressure problem.

Why can't I have more than 4 eggs?

It's to ensure you have an equal amount of boy and girl dragons on your scroll. You don't? You should report it as a glitch.

Why are all my dragons cis-gendered? Where can I get a LGBT+ dragon?

How does one steal 16 eggs:  also, how do you unfreeze eggs?

Edited by Suzan

8 hours ago, Suzan said:

How does one steal 16 eggs:  also, how do you unfreeze eggs?

The game is to answer the question asked by the person above you humorously. Then ask one question of the person below you. 

In this case, the answer to my question 'Why are all my dragons cis-gendered? Where can I get a LGBT+ dragon?' could be "You have to have one of all of the dragons that have Breed Specific Actions and use all of them on a single egg. When the egg hatches and grows up, you get a dragon that can summon an egg of any breed with its Breed Specific Action: Adoption!' 

You can unfreeze hatchlings by having one of all of the Fire Affinity dragons on your scroll then custom arranging so they surround the frozen hatchling and can warm it back into growth.

Why do people offer me bitten eggs when I asked for a CB vampire?

That is trading fraud. Call the moderator for it.

My dark green hatchling has weird color. What I should do?