LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

The secret link to cave appears somewhere on the help page every Wednesday at 5:18am DC time.

Encyclopedia says Paper and Cheese are enchanted construct. How can I make them without having to hunt/buy?

Edited by Naraku

Buy some fancy cheese wrapped in paper from the grocery store, scan its QR code with the Dragcave mobile app, and receive 1 free Cheese Dragon and 1 free Paper Dragon per code.

Why are some Luminae colored differently than others?

Luminae are highly reflective and would change colour according to their surroundings.

Why do some eggs have the same description?

Most of their original descriptions were too strange. Some just didn't reflect their characters well enough. Few were just too beautiful to use.

How can I increase the shard limit?

Break each of your shards into two and leave the pieces in the sun. Voila! Double the shards!

Why am I having such a hard time finding rift dragons? They never appear where I am.

They're playing hide and seek with you.  You'll have to wait until they get tired and fall asleep.

Is it really true that I can make a neglected dragon all on my own?

You have to collect matching pixel color from other breeds, 1 pixel each. The blue shimmer have 43 unique colors. You also gotta collect a couple hundred of same color pixels until you have a complete palette and pixel of the blue shimmer, then any of your shimmer will have the Recolor action.

How can I collect more raffle tickets for better chance of winning?

Edited by Naraku

Pockets. Pat down the pockets of all the other Dragon Cave players.

Why is my latest black hatchie much darker and lying down when all my other black hatchies were sitting?

It's a glitch. You should get rid of it immediately before TJ notices anything.

In fact, you should definitely get rid of any and all Blacks, Dark Greens and Undines that don't look the way they're supposed to. It's all due to a nasty bug in the code and you'll get banned if you don't kill or abandon them as soon as you spot them!

Question: sometimes I see eggs that are "very reflective" and "almost metallic-looking" in the cave... are they rare? What should I do when I see one?

Edited by Sazandora

It is an option to do so if you bought dragons from the market, you need to click the secret button though.

Why can't my dragons have the same name as another?

Because the one with the name originally will feel deceived and turn nasty, eating any new ones with the same name.

Why can I only have three GoN's on my scroll?

Because four is the number of death in some Asian cultures so surely having four GoNs would mean death to us all.

How do I make zombie dragons?

As you already said, if you try to summon 4th GoN, then Zombie will be summoned instead.

Why Luminae change their color?

You can't, unless you pay with some real world money. It's about 10 USD per one dragon if I remember correctly.

There isn't any dragons in the biome where I'm hunting! Have they gone extinct?

No, the adults have just gotten smart and hid their eggs properly. It will take a while before they become gullible again so the AP will have to make do.

Why is my egg sick?

Uh oh. It must have caught a cold. Did you found it in the alpine?

I heard something about trick-or-treating, what's that?

Knock on an eggshell. If the dragonet is interested, maybe it will give you candy.

What dragons do I need to summon a sinomorph?

You don't need any particular dragons but unfortunately summoning is only possible for users that have played the game for ten years or longer.

I want a tinsel!

It is rumoured an incredibly rare sight in the normal biomes during Christmas, but some say them dropping in caves is no longer true. You’ll have to ask an owner for one.

Is the lineage having a lot of dragons a good thing? 

On view page, click the button on top right of visible user submitted descriptions. Confirm, then it'll let you review and edit their description.

Why isn't graveyard always visible?