LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Posted (edited)

I tried feeding it like you do the 'Egg Cave' eggs. It didn't go well, but duct tape fixes everything.

Why do Amalthean dragons have a branch growing out of their head instead of a spiral horn?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Gotta remember to avoid touching the enter key

They nick them while they’re growing so they would branch and look cooler.

Can you remove the pumpkins on the Pumpkin dragons?

Course you can. A sharp knife on your screen should do it. 

If I breed my Ice with My Magma, will I get a thunder for the trio?

No, you'll get an screaming Green dragon with the Earthquake BSA. Ice and Magma interact violently.

Why is the male Hellhorse pic so much smaller than the female Hellhorse pic?

Good question! This is because the male Hellhorse is secretely slightly cowering in fear from the female, this is just concealed because there is a lot of fire.

I have an adult Soulpeace and it says it can 'Expuge'. What does this mean?

It means it can make your old cleaning sponges like brand new again if you breed with a Sapo. Expect lots of bubbles.

Why did my two gold Lunar Heralds produce a dark blue egg?

They must have both eaten squid/octopus before breeding. Don't worry though, this won't affect the texture and/or taste of your Lunar Herald egg.

I caught a chicken and cheese. What does this mean?

You get to have a tasty sandwich for lunch.

A leetle tree? What's up with that?

You shouldn't have clicked on that. It'll take the place of one of your eggs permanently. See, it's labeled an egg?

Why don't Leodons look like lions? 

That's because they are from Leondon 😎 (and thus, a bit more fiery and tempered.)

I've just discovered we have a forum. What can I do here?

Before you can do anything, you have to post a 2,000 word essay about yourself.  Then TJ will decide if you can stay.

What's the difference between fogging my eggs and hiding my scroll?

Posted (edited)

Fogging hides the eggs and makes the adult dragons think there are no eggs and they're ready to breed more.

Hiding your scroll makes the dragons think they've died and they won't breed.

Why won't this dragon produce an egg of the same breed as herself?

Valentine_adult.gif

Your dragon may be too old. You should release it to the wilderness. 😊

How do I win the raffle?

Paint the back of your ticket bright pink so the person pulling the tickets out will be drawn to it.

Why is my mint upside down?

Eggs need to be turned and rotated for even growth. You must not have rotated your Mint egg and the hatchling concluded that being upside down was normal. I bet its head is big for its body, too, since the the fluid and nutrients settle to the bottom without the egg being turned.

Why does the Legendary Trio have the ability to summon Guardians of Nature when the Legendaries are themselves extreme destructive forces of nature?

Just enjoy your dragon of extreme environmental destruction and don't think about it. Be happy. 🤗 My Guardian(s) of Nature insist I say so.

What's going to happen for dragcave's next birthday?

New unbreedable Cake Dragon release.

Why won't anyone offer me a Neglected Dragon on my CB hatchling trade? 

You should put your hatchie in a big sock and spray paint it purple to make it look like a 'CB Staterae'. Bonus points if you can stick elf ears all over it.

Why isn't my leetle tree in the encyclopedia?

They have the power of preventing any coherent observations be made with the overwhelming cuteness.

Can I hatch my Easter basket eggs?

Posted (edited)

If you can find a rabbit egg in the Cave. Hint: If they are small and brown, they're not eggs.

Why won't Incubate stack? I need this egg to hatch today.

Double incubating will soft boil your egg. Triple would hard boil it. So... no stacking.

Why can't I speed my hatchling's growing up by a day? Where is the Vitamins BSA?

Hmm, we don't have a vitamins BSA yet, but you can grind up some eggshells to boost their health?

My Nocturne turned blue! What does this mean?

It is very, very sad. You need to send over some happy dragons to cheer it up (tetras and hydros).

Where do I find paper eggs?

In TJ09's wastebasket. It's concept art he's rejected. Once rejected, it is transformed into a Paper egg so no one will ever see that art again. 

If I breed any breed with a Gold dragon that makes that egg more valuable, right?