LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Opinions differ on the orange creature. I've heard it must be useful for trading (because why else would it sit on that page), but it is also reported to steal all your Gold dragons, enrage all your Aegides, make your eggs and hatchlings sick, remove your White dragons' BSA, and eat your Guardians of Nature. I think the orange creature is bad and you should try to get rid of it.

What do the different types of Terrae eggs mean?

Yeah I can. But they're rare and cost probably 4 CB Golds, that's why nobody asks for them in Trading Hub.

What's the best way to get CB Golds, btw?

Edited by BlueLatios

Have at least 6 egg slots. Then pick one egg from each biomes and kill them all with any method, which will increase your chance to find cb golds in biomes by 50% for 5 hours. The buff also applies to other visitors in the biomes though so beware.

How do I browse the "backlog" of eggs in the biomes without having to pick up an egg?

Yes, but you have to send TJ a message about that.

My leetle tree isn't growing!

You need 500 clicks to grow your leetle tree.

Can I breed a dragon with one of my chickens?

Obviously you can't, but if you go to wilderness, you may occasionally find a wild rooster which can be bred with chickens.

How do I make my frozen hatchling grow again?

Pray nightly to the Great God TJ, and zombify a paper dragon on the 13th of each month for a year, and maybe, just maybe, you will be graced with a Thuwed.

How do I get rid of this dead egg on my scroll?

It's something that newbies aren't supposed to see so  consider yourself lucky.  

Why are CB Golds so hard to get?

They are designed to spontaneously vaporise if not taken in a fraction of a second.

Why can’t I breed my Morphodrake with my Aeon Wyvern? 

Because they are known enemies.

Why can't I breed my Seawyrm with a Prize Dragon?

Because the Prizes get seasick easily so they avoid the smell of it.

What does IOU mean and how do I catch one?

Edited by Alwerien

Inconspicuous Ordinary Undine Dragon.  You can find them in any of the biomes but they are hard to catch.

Why are there egg limits? 

Because the Great God TJ doesn't want all his eggs in one basket (a.k.a. on one scroll).

Why can I have only two CB Valentine dragons?

They’re destined to be a pair, and having anymore will tear them apart.

Why are Valentines dragons producing more than one egg all of a sudden?

They only occur when it's raining in TJ-land but the sun also has to be shining with a big rainbow in the sky.  

What does PB mean?

they're the Brute Squad Awards - for the person with the most Brute dragons who storms the castle XD 

(it'll take a miracle)

what are SAltkin?

SAltkin are the relatives of dragons which are very salty and agitated. Just annoy your dragons then breed them, you'll get a SAltkin.

Who is TJ?

XD 

TJ is the nickname of the Great Dragon God, Thor Jorgensson

what's a stair-step lineage?

It means that the dragon's ancestors were very active and took the stairs instead of the elevator.

It's been 2 minutes and no new eggs are coming in the biomes! I keep refreshing and nothing. What do I do?

Edited by subwoofer