LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

It deletes your dragon complete, erasing it from existence (just as useful as the splash BSA, don't even know why they have it)

How do I get a hellhorse?

You have to beg Hades to breed you one from his collection. Be sure to be sweet and lively or else he'll give you some fruit seeds instead!

Why can't I breed my Vampires with other dragons?

Because they can only breed during Halloween

How do I get a Soulpiece?

You have to sacrifice a dragon. If they really loved you in life, they'll come back as a soulpeace dragon. This only kicks in after the time frame in which dead dragons sit on ones scroll (making offerings to the grave may help increase chances of obtaining a soulpeace).

Why can't I have more than four eggs on my scroll?

Someone stole his cookies. Do not steal his cookies.

Why are a bunch of gravestones suddenly appearing on some users' scrolls today?

The king of the dead has decided that person's scroll will be its next graveyard. His/her dragons will probably be consumed by midnight.

Oh no, my egg is sick. What do I do?

You'll want to make some chicken soup and keep it at exactly 100ºF. Then, gently place the egg inside. The temperature MUST stay at exactly 100ºF. If it gets even slightly colder or hotter, the egg will die. Keep the egg in this soup until it hatches, and the hatchling will never be sick again.

How do I unfreeze a hatchling?

You sit the lil'beastie by a nice warm fire, and they'll warm right up!

Everyone's talking about trading, but it won't let ME trade! What's the deal?

You'll want to make some chicken soup and keep it at exactly 100ºF. Then, gently place the egg inside. The temperature MUST stay at exactly 100ºF. If it gets even slightly colder or hotter, the egg will die. Keep the egg in this soup until it hatches, and the hatchling will never be sick again.

How do I unfreeze a hatchling?

omg, I love it xd.png

You need to obtain a trading license first. Check with the mods and they can provide you with the application to fill out.

Why can't my two-headed dragon breed with my other dragons?

Only 2G Prize dragons have Unfreeze BSA. Exactly what it says on the tin, it unfreezes frozen hatchlings, allowing them to grow up.

A shiny bronze egg randomly appeared on my scroll. What is it?

It's a fake egg made to spread sickness to your dragons and eggs. The only way to save your scroll from the plague is to kill or abandon it.

How do I get a CB Shimmer?

Catch a Goldfish dragon and make it use the move Splash. You have a 1 in 40 chance of getting a CB Shimmer. smile.gif

If there is an Eastern Prize and a Western Prize then where can I find a Northern or Southern Prize?

The Northern prizes drop in the Alpine and the Southern ones in the Ocean but you have to open the page at exactly 3:33am Cave time to get one.

Where can I get a CB Blue Stripe?

You have to catch a CB White Stripe and dump a bucket of blue paint on it.

Where can I find out how many dragons I have?

Receive a CB Prize egg and raise it. When it grows up, use the BSA Inform. It will tell you how many dragons you own, then flies away.

Why do people care about dragon lineages?

For the prize money. How have you not heard about the annual dragon show where the best bred dragons are displayed and exhibited to show off their skills (like a dog show but with dragons)?

What is a stairstep lineage?

A lineage where stair dragons are bred with step dragons, duh!

What's a deadline?

For the prize money. How have you not heard about the annual dragon show where the best bred dragons are displayed and exhibited to show off their skills (like a dog show but with dragons)?

That would actually be cool tongue.gif

Definition 1: A row of lifeless dragons.

Definition 2: Back in ancient times, telephones were connected to devices hung on the walls via a long (or short) spiraled cord. If the cord disconnected from either part of the telephone contraption, the other person heard nothing. The line transmitting the signal was considered 'dead'. Thus the term Dead Line.

I designed a really neat dragon, and want to have it added to my scroll. How can I do that?

Definition 2: Back in ancient times, telephones were connected to devices hung on the walls via a long (or short) spiraled cord. If the cord disconnected from either part of the telephone contraption, the other person heard nothing. The line transmitting the signal was considered 'dead'. Thus the term Dead Line.

*chokes on soda* My gosh, I feel so old now. I used to have a cord phone in my room until I got a cell phone, but one good thing about those old phones were they were more durable. You could drop them and they were much harder to break.

As for the question, that's easy!

Just catch a Paper dragon, color it and then fold it into the shape of the dragon you want, then just tape or glue the dragon to your scroll and wala! biggrin.gif

I want to build a lineage of Nebulas that are red x blue and green x purple, is there anyway to make that happen?

Since you didn't post a question, I'm going to answer to the one above you until you edit your question in.

Get a gender changing machine from the year 2155 and upload it into your computer, and bug TJ to let you use it until he says it's OK. Then use it on your dragons, and you can make that pretty lineage you always wanted! tongue.gif

How does one get a CB Gold dragon?

You take your trusty dragon killing sword and find one of your dragons. Some nice clean moves and you have a dead dragon. Now then you need to revive them. The ones whose souls came back to their bodies are clearly the chosen ones, and you will need to send them out to track down the coveted CB Gold egg. For if they survived treachery and revival, they can survive angry Gold dragon parents.

How do you catch dragons from other people's scrolls?