Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Uhm, may I ask what holiday tomorrow will be?? xd.png

It is Memorial Day in the USA, it is when we remember those that died serving our country.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#647-652. Cool! Another multiplier :3 A small one, but a multiplier nonetheless :3

It is Memorial Day in the USA, it is when we remember those that died serving our country.

Ah thank you. I don't live in USA, so I don't know about that. Today multiplier is only because we maximized the counter yesterday. Not cool. dry.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Maybe, BB is Canadian, so he doesn't know about this holiday. Hence, the tiny multiplier??

Has anyone got bad luck with shinies as well as me?

to answer your first question, hatch a bidofo egg.

how many eggs have you hatched?

It can take hatching hundreds of eggs before you will find your first shiny or it can happen quickly, just keep hatching eggs.

Edited by Kigurumix

to answer your first question, hatch a bidofo egg.

how many eggs have you hatched?

It can take hatching hundreds of eggs before you will find your first shiny or it can happen quickly, just keep hatching eggs.

Am currently going for chamander shiny hunting so am hatching a lot of them atm and would you happen to be able to shoe me a bidofo egg?

To anyone who cared, sorry for my unannounced absence. I've been taking a break from this forum and for the forseeable future I probably won't be posting much anymore. However, I'll still be clickin' you all smile.gif

So, lemme see now... meet some surprise Shinies I got while hibernating:

user posted image user posted image

And I got him last night: user posted image Was worried I wouldn't get him in time! biggrin.gif

So yeah, hi. :3

Oh so its like a shiny one?

Both the Bidoof and Bidofo eggs look exactly alike. The only way you can tell if it's shiny is after it hatches.

Edited by FluffyPillow

I mean its like hatching a shiny its a surprise if you hatch a bidofo

no, the eggs just look exactly the same, the bidoof egg needs 3,840 to hatch and bidofo needs 20,480 to hatch.

Once you hatch a bidoof egg you will know if you find a bidofo egg in the shelter because it will say mystery egg when you hover over it.

no, the eggs just look exactly the same, the bidoof egg needs 3,840 to hatch and bidofo needs 20,480 to hatch.

Once you hatch a bidoof egg you will know if you find a bidofo egg in the shelter because it will say mystery egg when you hover over it.

Ahhh Thanks! I will hatch a bidoof egg then! Then search shelter for a bidofo!