Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Egg #21! happy.gif Forgot about the SWSH and missed a day (or 2?), but thankfully I managed to get a shiny this time around to make up for the last 2 SWSH's I failed ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

right berry for the golurk

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

So stupid ...

i started a new hunt on my phone ... didn't see what type they all were Oricorio and of course i clicked the wrong one (1/4 chances ...) i cancelled the hunt but now i have to wait a week to go on with another shinyhunt ...

oh well i have my shiny for this month at least

user posted image

It took me 423 eggs for this one, which as of the time i'm writing this, the most eggs anyone has needed for the SWSH ugh at least i'm done now, but i can't bring myself to start on the others...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't even know why I try for SWSH shinies any more; I haven't got one SWSH shiny ever since I started playing. But oh well ...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by obelisk_light

user posted image

Finally after almost a year of hunting, I got a shiny Cacnea ^^; *slumps in chair* Didn't think I was ever going to finish this one ^^;

Does Mega Evolving Latias require a NORMAL Latios or can I use my Mega Latios?

i think you need a normal one ..

i think you need a normal one ..

Well, that sucks! I'm either gonna have to get the item to return Latios to normal OR get a second one...

Well at least that'll be easier then hunting for those other Carbink's for Diancie to Mega Evolve (which I still haven't managed to do).

I haven't been able to be very active lately, so my hunt isn't all that far along. Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky today. xd.png

Cheri berries, pls?

what is the prize if you got a shiny? they don't say in the april topic

The prize was a Kalos Cap, to get an Ash Greninja:

user posted image

I WAS going to try and breed a second shiny from one of my rarer hunts, so that I had something good to donate on the gift swap at Xmas, but then I got an egg from the Youngster which promptly hatched into my 2nd shiny Korechu, so now I can donate one of them happy.gif

user posted image

Of course ... I had to hatch a shiny Oricorio AFTER the SWSH. Just my luck. xd.png

Edited by obelisk_light

I didn't get a Shiny Oricorio for the SWSH. First time in months I've lost, though I had a feeling from the outset I wouldn't win this time. Congrats to those who found their shinies!

I've also gotten back into the habit of gifting trinkets again, so if you still need some for your affinity you can add me to your Pal Pad and I'll pass along any extras I have!

I didn't get a shiny either. I'm still trying, though but no luck as far. I did happen to have enough prize points to get a cap in the prize shop, though.

user posted image

There it is! On to the next Oricorio.

user posted image

Drinks for Heracross please?

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Two random Shinies in two days! If its IVs were slightly higher I'd enter it in the Poke Hunt.