Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Since I already have a shiny Rowlet, I'm going to hunt for Popplio first then if I'm lucky I'll go for Litten next :3

Is it just me or is the site glitching for anyone else? unsure.gif Most eggs inte shelter fail to load and show broken images, loads slow and whenever I click the "show more eggs" button, it keeps telling me there's an error and to try again later =/

It's not just you, the site has been crashing for me for an hour. It's coming up intermittently, but I'm having trouble using the daycare or grabbing eggs.

ETA:

user posted image

Now I've replaced the Shiny Togepi I gave away for Secret Santa.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

On to Rowlet!

user posted image

On to Popplio!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Been a bit lax for this SWSH as I haven't hatched many eggs, and now I'm starting to regret it ^^; *still hunts for shiny seal*

*Edit* user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*Edit #2* I think it's safe to say I failed this SWSH ^^; Doubt I'll hatch a shiny in time, considering the multiplier is low ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Didn't hatch any shiny, but hadn't much time to do so.

My husband was operated on his wrist and my pc time was very limited

What is the prize?user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Didn't hatch any shiny, but hadn't much time to do so.

My husband was operated on his wrist and my pc time was very limited

What is the prize?user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oh goodness, I hope he's alright and that the surgery went well o.o I didn't hatch a shiny in time either, but I, too, am curious as to what the prize is ohmy.gif

Managed to get a shiny Popplio, and I am not sure but it seems the prize is a Rotom Dex

Managed to get a shiny Popplio, and I am not sure but it seems the prize is a Rotom Dex

Curious how they are going to implement that and how we will be able to get it when we didn't got a shiny

Curious how they are going to implement that and how we will be able to get it when we didn't got a shiny

you can buy one for prize points in the shop.

Dolphine, I hope your husband is doing better!

user posted image

Only one more shiny to complete the evolution dex for this!

he is fine thx, still two more weeks home from work

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

help me to get the charmeleon to level 100

i am almost at 2000 interactions, going to see where i get and what poke i like best

Hatched a shiny Magikarp a couple weeks ago, forgot to post it here. I started the hunt when we were hatching gen 1 Pokemon for coins:

user posted image

Finished 4 explorations in less than 24 hours, my hands hurt from clicking so much. At least I have all the special explorations done this month.

user posted image

Looked at my party and was confused as to why I had this pink egg sitting there, not knowing how it got there, then I remembered to check the forum and found it's an event egg x'D *headdesk*

*Edit* user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Does anyone know when the vouchers get handed out? ^^; Did my interactions, checked my inventory and didn't get them unsure.gif Though I'm seeing new eggs in the shelter so, maybe I did something wrong? unsure.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

strange

i got vouchers for the interactions

Anyone knows where you can get an ice stone?

I'd assume you just have to wait until an ice stone gets rotated into the shop, or try a purchase power?

Edited by twin card

Just got an ice stone from the underground smile.gif

that anwsers my question i guess tongue.gif

Congrats! I never get anything I need from underground..... i always have to go to the store >.>