Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I've recently been trying to get active on GPX+ again. And it looks like I've just adopted a Mega Beedrill from the safari zone o.0

user posted image

Wasn't expecting that. Oh and speaking of megas I feel like I saw somewhere that you can only get one of each mega stone. Is that true, or can you get multiples?

I've recently been trying to get active on GPX+ again. And it looks like I've just adopted a Mega Beedrill from the safari zone o.0

user posted image

Wasn't expecting that. Oh and speaking of megas I feel like I saw somewhere that you can only get one of each mega stone. Is that true, or can you get multiples?

You can only get one of each Mega Stone, but the uses are infinite so you can use them as many times as you want.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow, I can't access the site again. What the heck, GPX? I just want to check up on my stuff and I'm getting 404s and blank "the server has been configured" or whatever pages left and right, and even after I managed to get in last night, the problem didn't stay fixed.

Got a Slowbronite (again, forgot to post ^^; ) :3 Also, what plus is active right now? huh.gif I'm on mobile and I can't access the main page at all, though everything else is fine ^^;

Got a Slowbronite (again, forgot to post ^^; ) :3 Also, what plus is active right now? huh.gif I'm on mobile and I can't access the main page at all, though everything else is fine ^^;

Honey+, so very convenient for the first day of the SWSH~

And thanks for the info, Storm_Dragoon!

Honey+, so very convenient for the first day of the SWSH~

Awesome! biggrin.gif Honey+ is my favorite hehe laugh.gif (I think it's everyone's favorite xd.png)

*Edit* Tried using a Sweet Honey, and it only let me grab 2 eggs before telling me I used up all my grabs for today, and my party isn't even full, nor did I use all my grabs =/ I also had to find Duskull eggs manually ._.

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@TCA

You may want to make a thread about it the minute you can get in and see if anything can be done for you. Some users on this thread can keep a eye out for replies if you want as a back up.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

The site's been down for me ever since the server move - it just shows a "welcome to nginx" page, and all the images in this thread are broken. :c

I'd just recently gotten back into GPX+ too, sigh.

The site's been down for me ever since the server move - it just shows a "welcome to nginx" page, and all the images in this thread are broken. :c

Same.

They said on their facebook page that they're working on it something about their server not being IPv6 compliant .__.

Edit:They said they fixed it but it would take awhile for it to propagate to our individual computers/networks

that was 38mins ago and images are starting to load for me but the site still doesn't work :/

Edited by Pestilence420

Yeeeeup. I did manage to get in for like, a minute, but if they don't fix this soon I'm not coming back.

Seems to be working for me now. I know changing servers can be frustrating but I'm not ready to throw in the towel, it's only been a few days.

user posted image

Sweet, finished the hunt. I was hoping this egg would hatch shiny and it did, so I'm happy with that.

Your egg hatched into Sh. Duskull!

Your Pokemon hatched holding a Spooky Shard!

Congratulations on completing your shiny hunt!

user posted image

My internet died last night, so this has been sitting in my party for 11 hours.

Finally, oh my goodness.

Edit:

user posted image

Help me friendship up this Eevee for the Poke Hunt?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I hatched a shiny Duskull (and got my first Spooky Shard)! biggrin.gif Couldn't figure out how to post it's image since it didn't give me an option to (you'd think the mobile version would be the same as the site as far as options go =/ Now to decide whether to hunt Shuppet next, or continue my Dedenne hunt ^^;

user posted image

Whoop, the site started working again and I hatched my first shiny! I honestly wasn't expecting to win this, I'm really surprised.

user posted image

Wow, this made my morning! A little late for me to win Office Wars against Dolphine, but still. tongue.gif

lol,

it started Jan 9/13 so it was a LONG hunt (for me too, i finnished in feb this year)

grats smile.gif