Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Yeah, happy Pi day to everybody tongue.gif

I sure hope shiny chances in GTX+ are higher than those in the games. In the games (played all except Kanto ones) I only ever caught one shiny Mawile.

Happy Pi Day, all!

laertid, no matter how long my shiny hunts have gone I've still found myself with better odds than the games. wink.gif I've caught all of one Shiny in all of my games, but have almost 100 in GPX+.

I went with Honedge.

I went with buneary

I've found 5 shinies in my x game, never caught one before that game except a shiny pinsir in the original gold version. I have three and a half boxes in gpx.

The staff changes hopefully will be a big help. Maybe we will see some new things.

user posted image

Yay, egg #144! :3 And I didn't go past the 1 day mark as well laugh.gif Now to continue my Eevee hunts :3

You look to your feet, and find a Charizardite X. Congratulations!

ohmy.gif I LOVE CHARIZARD X! :3

First time I am participating in a sidewide shiny hunt! 74 eggs and counting xd.png Went with Honedge. I hope it'll show up soon :3

I got a Gyaradosite! blink.gif

*Edit* And I have 1,015 unopened Pokechests ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got Sceptilite today, first of the new megastones from ORAS.

I got Mewtwonite X it would have been cool to get one of the ORAS stones but a legendary one is cool as well cx

I found a Mewtorite Y today :3

Shame it'll probably be a while before I can actually use it ^^,

Also; 176 eggs and counting for the shiny Honedge dry.gif

Edited by Phenri

200 eggs and no shiny Furfrou. Looots of hatched dogs. (Bless the "release the whole box" option.)

Also I've read the "your longest shiny hunt" topic on the forum... better not doing this, bad for self-confidence xd.png

I got Sceptilite

user posted image

Mega Sceptile is my literal favorite Pokemon and I got Kangaskhanite >.>

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Miral

I just finished my shiny hunt for charmander. At last, 380 eggs later, victory...

user posted image

I named him as a reference to my favorite anime tongue.gif

Now, I just need that shiny meowth...

Edit:

Now that I think about it, I could try and get Obito and Rin to go with him if I can get a shiny venusaur and squirtle...

Edited by C88

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

At least i know one of these will be shiny as i used my shiny voucher for a blue ditto. don't want to do the exploration for it any more and it will help me to complete my gen 1 shiny dex. i am at 50% now. i hope i can get the legendary shiny some day.

didn't log in on the pc site yesterday so i missed out on the megastone, och well i'll get them eventually.

Ok, 1 shiny i knew for sure but the 2nd was a nice surprise. I started the bunary hunt next

Edited by Dolphine

Congrats Dolphine! Your blue jelly is beautiful cx

I guess the winner picked a shiny Zygarde....Am i the only one who finds it ugly? I'm usually a fan of most shiny legends but idk what it is about zygarde that I find so ugly xd.png

At least i know one of these will be shiny as i used my shiny voucher for a blue ditto. don't want to do the exploration for it any more and it will help me to complete my gen 1 shiny dex. i am at 50% now. i hope i can get the legendary shiny some day.

didn't log in on the pc site yesterday so i missed out on the megastone, och well i'll get them eventually.

Ok, 1 shiny i knew for sure but the 2nd was a nice surprise. I started the bunary hunt next

So jealous!

How did you get a shiny voucher?

Never mind, dress-up contest prize. smile.gif

Edited by Kigurumix

300+ eggs, still no shiny *pokes eggs* guys, give me a black Furfrou, I'll be a good master!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by laertid