Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Well, we are all getting a mega stone tomorrow. Honey+ will be active. Guess I should start leveling everyone up for it.

Still missing 22 December trinkets. It's fine if I don't manage to complete it, I guess. Wouldn't be the first one I fell behind on due to not being around most of last year. xd.png I think I've gifted any extras you guys were missing that I had, already.

Got a surprise Shiny Fennekin to start off my new year. A bit belated from me, but I hope you guys had a happy holidays and have a good year in 2015!

I'm glad we'll finally be able to work on getting all of the Mega Stones.

@FluffyPillow Mobile sites works just fine for me. How are you trying to access it?

@FluffyPillow Mobile sites works just fine for me. How are you trying to access it?

I try to get to the site by clicking on random Pokemon that are posted here, but nothing shows up =/ They just leads me to this link -> m.gpxplus.net =/ Even trying to access it through Google doesn't help sad.gif

Well, we are all getting a mega stone tomorrow. Honey+ will be active. Guess I should start leveling everyone up for it.

Well, as long as you have a Mega Ring, anyway. Which MOST people who have been around for a while should have. Now, if'n a NEW player shows up ...

I try to get to the site by clicking on random Pokemon that are posted here, but nothing shows up =/ They just leads me to this link -> m.gpxplus.net =/ Even trying to access it through Google doesn't help sad.gif

Ah, that's the problem. I'm not sure why, but doing that doesn't work- something doesn't work properly. You'd have to just put gpxplus.net in the url bar on mobile- the site detects you're on mobile and there's an option on the bottom of the screen to use the regular site on mobile if you'd prefer.

ETA: Hopefully it's just that that's keeping you from playing on mobile; that's the only problem I've encountered before personally, heh.

Also, whenever I log in on mobile, it typically sends me back to the login screen- this is a neverending cycle, and you only need to log in once if you get that problem. There's a drop down menu (click on the egg) and just click on one of the options there. I'm not sure why it redirects you to the login page for it again after you log in, but eh.

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Ah, that's the problem. I'm not sure why, but doing that doesn't work- something doesn't work properly. You'd have to just put gpxplus.net in the url bar on mobile- the site detects you're on mobile and there's an option on the bottom of the screen to use the regular site on mobile if you'd prefer.

ETA: Hopefully it's just that that's keeping you from playing on mobile; that's the only problem I've encountered before personally, heh.

Also, whenever I log in on mobile, it typically sends me back to the login screen- this is a neverending cycle, and you only need to log in once if you get that problem. There's a drop down menu (click on the egg) and just click on one of the options there. I'm not sure why it redirects you to the login page for it again after you log in, but eh.

I tried doing what you mentioned and it didn't work sad.gif All that shows up is a patterned background with an egg in the top-left corner and a header that says "GPXPlus mobile" that leads to nowhere when clicked; the egg isn't clickable either sad.gif

I tried doing what you mentioned and it didn't work sad.gif All that shows up is a patterned background with an egg in the top-left corner and a header that says "GPXPlus mobile" that leads to nowhere when clicked; the egg isn't clickable either sad.gif

Oh no. D8 To test simpler possibilities from the mobile help page, have you checked to make sure your phone is up to date (i.e., iOS 8)? Does clearing your cache fix anything? I'm not sure how applicable it is to mobile, but do you have JavaScript enabled? I also know sometimes turning your phone off and on again can sometimes solve the problem.

If you're still having issues, try posting about it in the GPXPlus forums? They'd want to know "what web browser and version you're using, any error messages produced, screen shots of the error, and any steps you took prior to the error happening."

Another thing that might help: "Update #11: I've made some improvements to how the site runs when an iOS users adds it to their home screen; there's a new, high-res icon that'll look a lot more crisp on retina iPhones and iPads (compare: https://i.imgur.com/Xdimn.png), as well as much nicer-looking, new splash screen and a few other minor tweaks. If you're an iOS user, for the best experience, it is recommended you use the "Add to Home Screen" option to run the site in a standalone browser; if you were already doing this, it's recommended you delete your bookmark and readd it. In addition to this, I've also made the Poke Hunt page operational, and (finally) added the ability to find items and Exploration items, though not chests et al. yet... though they should hopefully be soon, yup yup."

Quick link to the Forums in case nothing works, since I'm not the best at tech stuff: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?act=idx

Hopefully something from here works for you and you can play again soon! <3

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Oh no. D8 To test simpler possibilities from the mobile help page, have you checked to make sure your phone is up to date (i.e., iOS 8)? Does clearing your cache fix anything? I'm not sure how applicable it is to mobile, but do you have JavaScript enabled? I also know sometimes turning your phone off and on again can sometimes solve the problem.

If you're still having issues, try posting about it in the GPXPlus forums? They'd want to know "what web browser and version you're using, any error messages produced, screen shots of the error, and any steps you took prior to the error happening."

Another thing that might help: "Update #11: I've made some improvements to how the site runs when an iOS users adds it to their home screen; there's a new, high-res icon that'll look a lot more crisp on retina iPhones and iPads (compare: https://i.imgur.com/Xdimn.png), as well as much nicer-looking, new splash screen and a few other minor tweaks. If you're an iOS user, for the best experience, it is recommended you use the "Add to Home Screen" option to run the site in a standalone browser; if you were already doing this, it's recommended you delete your bookmark and readd it. In addition to this, I've also made the Poke Hunt page operational, and (finally) added the ability to find items and Exploration items, though not chests et al. yet... though they should hopefully be soon, yup yup."

Quick link to the Forums in case nothing works, since I'm not the best at tech stuff: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?act=idx

Hopefully something from here works for you and you can play again soon! <3

Not sure if it matters or not, but the phone I use is a Sony Xperia J (it used to belong to my sister) =/ I don't know what browser it has but since strings up the Google homepage I assume it's Chrome ^^; It doesn't take screenies very well as they mostly end up as broken images, but I can try and use the forums and see if I can do anything (if it'll let me) sad.gif

user posted image

What a coincidence, I just got one of those too.

Edit:

user posted image

I. What?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Today is my lucky Shiny day!

user posted image

Finished this hunt earlier,

user posted image

and just hatched this!

So three shiny pokemon today!

user posted image

And another! Though it is technically tomorrow. smile.gif

Edited by Kigurumix

Congratulations on your shinies, everyone! 2015 is off to a shiny start. smile.gif

I went with Honedge, Litleo, and Dedenne for the SWSH.

user posted image

Oh come on I only started this shiny hunt so I'd have something to pick up.

Tried to go on the forums day or so ago to see why I can't access the main site on mobile, and each time I tried I was directed to an inappropriate site >_< So, gpxplus on mobile for me is impossible sad.gif

Fluffy, have you tried posting your problems to the forum from a PC/Mac? I'm able to access the mobile site on my iPod.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Fluffy, have you tried posting your problems to the forum from a PC/Mac? I'm able to access the mobile site on my iPod.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can't, no computer sad.gif *points to sig*

Tried to go on the forums day or so ago to see why I can't access the main site on mobile, and each time I tried I was directed to an inappropriate site >_< So, gpxplus on mobile for me is impossible sad.gif

I wonder if your phone has some malware or a virus on it?

user posted image

Random Numel.

EDIT:

user posted image

Second lab shiny today smile.gif.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Sorry, Fluffy, just now reading your sig. I hope you get a new computer soon. I second what Amy said, do you have any anti-virus protection on your phone you can use to scan it?

@Kigurumix and PDC: Not sure this phone has anti-virus protection or not, what one should I use? =/ I have to be carefully though, sometimes this phone likes to think it has no room left on it when it clearly does >_>

I already have Goomy, so I went with Tyrunt.

I love how Alex and Thomas have seven Pokemon in their party. Storm, one of them came from you. smile.gif