Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Finished a Yellow Forest exploration.

user posted image

Now back to the shiny hunt! 350+ eggs, still no luck.

Got my shiny honedge:

user posted image

I'm going for a second one, but at the moment I've got dragons to hatch:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

Just logged in to get this pop up " You look to your feet, and find a Abomasite. Congratulations! " biggrin.gif Sweet!

Also 360 421 honedge eggs and still no shiny dry.gif

I am starting to wonder if I am doing something wrong Dx

Edited by Phenri

Just logged in to get this pop up " You look to your feet, and find a Abomasite. Congratulations! " biggrin.gif Sweet!

430 eggs and still no shiny. And it's my first SH too, so I'm starting to worry about my luck, seeing all these 100-200 eggs shiny hunts xd.png

I found a Manaphy egg though. And an Enigma Stone. Not sure if it's a common event %)

Was today the 1st day of the plus? O.o If so, I have yet to get another mega stone, unless I did and didn't realize it ^^;

*Edit* I did get one! xd.png I got a Houndoominite :3

*Edit #2* Is it just me, or does Alex and Thomas have 8 pokemon in their party? blink.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

*Edit #2* Is it just me, or does Alex and Thomas have 8 pokemon in their party? blink.gif

Yes they do, I wonder how?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Because they are created by the admins, they have abilities we don't. smile.gif

user posted image

On to Buneary.

I just got a Clever Giftbox for placing 1st in the weekly pokemon hunt.

Says something about dressing my pikachu up as a clever doctor.

How do you find all these Mega Stones? On the ground, like other items? I didn't find anything yesterday, even though I was clicking around a lot >.<

How do you find all these Mega Stones? On the ground, like other items? I didn't find anything yesterday, even though I was clicking around a lot >.<

You need to have the mega ring account upgrade to find them.

I think you can only get them on certain days (mega plus day?), but they are just found as ordinary items if those requirements are met, I think..

Also; looking forward to seeing all those lvoely updates from the March Madness post biggrin.gif

New explorations and novelties, yay! \o/

You need to have the mega ring account upgrade to find them.

I think you can only get them on certain days (mega plus day?), but they are just found as ordinary items if those requirements are met, I think..

Also; looking forward to seeing all those lvoely updates from the March Madness post biggrin.gif

New explorations and novelties, yay! \o/

...silly me. Thanks a lot, I didn't even think about the Mega Ring. Got it now %)

I just got a Clever Giftbox for placing 1st in the weekly pokemon hunt.

Says something about dressing my pikachu up as a clever doctor.

Where did you get that message and where did you find the box?

i ranked 3rd and i should have gotten one too but i can't find it

Note that the Poké Hunt is the only way to receive the Clever Giftbox that everyone who placed in the 3 ranks this week received.

user posted imageuser posted image

this makes up for a few of the last hunts that didn't give me a shiny within the running of the event.

now froufrou

Edited by Dolphine

Over 421 Buneary eggs so far, this just does not want to give me a shiny.

Where did you get that message and where did you find the box?

i ranked 3rd and i should have gotten one too but i can't find it

I got mine when I moved my entry (who got 2nd) to my PC, a popup appeared saying they got a Clever Box for getting Rank 2. It's in my Inventory under Mystery Items.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

That was fast releasing the cosplay pikachus. Guess I have to do the weekly hunts now.

And finish the new achievements before the new ones come out.

And finish evolving my novelties....

Oh and if anyone is interested I started a group about trinket hoarding, and helping newcomers with their collection. I encourage chatting about gpx and will have contests and such in the future, so if you are interested, please have a look

Edited by water_angel

Water_angel, is that through the GPX forums? If so, do you have a link?

user posted image

I'm finishing hunts fast right now. I have Alex and Thomas to thank for a lot of my shinies.

user posted image

Finished another hunt, egg #78! biggrin.gif This one was quicker than my last one tongue.gif Hoping to one day get a shiny female so it can evolve to Sylveon to go with shiny Espeon, so this male will be either Umbreon or Flareon :3

*Edit* Started 2 hunts as a time this time, for Eevee and Froakie, though Froakie seems to be a bit evasive ^^; Saw the other starters though huh.gif

*Edit #2* user posted image

Well that hunt didn't last very long! blink.gif Egg #5 ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Congrats Fluffy!

user posted image

I'm on a roll. cool.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Congrats Fluffy!

user posted image

I'm on a roll.  cool.gif

Thank you! :3 Is Froakie not being bred anymore? huh.gif I keep searching, but find no eggs unsure.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

grats fluffy for your eevee

but jealous though

my eevee hunt has reached 1,120 and lasts almost 2 years (14 june 2013)

user posted image

needs help with happyness